The Vertmax Pics Released !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well done vertmax. the more pittys that get sold the more that will race. the more that race the better all the bikes will get and the ones that are not up to scratch will go broke.

Ok just quitely Mx girl got me in a extremely shitty mood reading all of the crap she posted in a few pages before this

Last edited:
Ok just quitely Mx girl got me in a extremely shitty mood reading all of the crap she posted in a few pages before this

mate its a forum, she can share her opinion, and can ask question's.

Yea you can post your opinion but personally i think she was having a stab at vertmax? Well anyways

Are these using the same dnm rear shock as the pitster lxr's? or are the pitster ones a step better?

There the devils work!

Ill give you a tip mx girl , if you submit a post then think of something .... edit the post and add it on rather then making another 1 or 3 posts after your first ;)

Jokin.. but not really.

Yea you can post your opinion but personally i think she was having a stab at vertmax? Well anyways

Are these using the same dnm rear shock as the pitster lxr's? or are the pitster ones a step better?
specs are one thing, but until we see one on the bike it is hard to say. if it is the same as the specs say it will be the same as the pitsters ive seen. (yelling loudly. hey woman, whats for dinner.)

Will these be compatible with 14" 17" wheels? Id be interested to put them on it If im able to but this bike late this year/early next

ours come with a lifetime warranty on the frame, 3 months on engine, susspension and brake parts. i am sure no other dirtbike manufacturer matches that.

How about some pics of this "lifetime" warrantied frame ...

the bikes a hsr 160 i think cactus

i rode one at the shootout it was ok but it was a midsize built for a lil kid all the levers and stuff were way to small

it's the same frame as the motovert pro and the x4r so i reckon there pretty safe even if the hand over 5 in there life time they'd be unlucky i cant say i've seen the frame killer tj kill one and well the motovert that holds the world record is still alive but brady did destroy the motor

warranty is useless to all of us it's parts and well your still paying for labour and as hman says as soon as it hits the track your a goner
hell i know a bloke that had issues with his ford fpv pos but he had taken it to calder park drags and well there goes his 3 year 100000km warrenty

told him to buy a holden

i rode one at the shootout it was ok but it was a midsize built for a lil kid all the levers and stuff were way to small

it's the same frame as the motovert pro and the x4r so i reckon there pretty safe even if the hand over 5 in there life time they'd be unlucky i cant say i've seen the frame killer tj kill one and well the motovert that holds the world record is still alive but brady did destroy the motor

warranty is useless to all of us it's parts and well your still paying for labour and as hman says as soon as it hits the track your a goner
hell i know a bloke that had issues with his ford fpv pos but he had taken it to calder park drags and well there goes his 3 year 100000km warrenty

told him to buy a holden

yeh, i have ridden the hsr 160, was a decent bike now its a hsr 125 (too powerful for her)

well im an all time holden fan, HSV over any ford anyday. But you cant tell me those F6 typhoons arent insane?

it's the same frame as the motovert pro and the x4r so i reckon there pretty safe even if the hand over 5 in there life time they'd be unlucky i cant say i've seen the frame killer tj kill one and well the motovert that holds the world record is still alive

Yeah I took a look at the Yamoto site and they look OK ... Have they got the same pegbar setup as the Pitsters ? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back