The Vertmax Pics Released !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what about warranty? Is there any warranty with a vertmax or is you buy it you deal with it?

pretty sure all bikes sold in Australia need to have 3 months manufacture warranty, but i'm no Eggspert on the subject..

Im just saying when you put a bike together yourself normally voids warranty unless it is assembled by a mechanic.Unless you obviously are a mechanic.
When you buy a bike from a motorcycle dealer you get a fair bit of warranty and you have somewhere to return the bike if there is any problems.

When buying a boxed bike there is a lot to consider.
What about faulty workmanship in the bikes production? Are the bikes assembled in Australia and tested and then dismantled for postage?
Can you get your money back?
What about if you buy a bike in a box and it blows up will vertmax replace the engine?Whos to say it was a faulty engine if you were the first to start it?Could it be considered your own fault??What if the kickstarter snaps off in the shaft?
These are all problems i know people have dealt with....

30 days part warranty....conditions apply....

...does not include .....freight or postage....repair or replacement at their discretion......bla bla bla...

does not include labour......bla bla ...huge difference in warranty and gaurantee laws...

i was only asking if there is warranty...pretty straight forward....i am not anti vertmax... i am just asking questions.....i will leave it to you guys to find out im outta here!

One more thing....I think Yamaha got the rights to TTR...

But the warranty thing is my biggest issue... I would hate to see anyone stuck with a lemon ...Im sick of seeing bikes falling apart and poorly assembled

Does it really matter....what i ride... or who i am ... is not an issue i would not think on a public forum...

ah i see, someone's worried about a little competition in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back