The Vertmax Pics Released !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont care where you work or what you ride, but spamming up a thread about a new bike just because your scared to lose a few sales does matter, Lucky the admin here is ciniworx biast haha

id dose matter when you seem to be pushing pretty hard on some issues that shouldnt realy matter unless your a competing company , iam sure they will suplie the warranty if it is australian law that they must

Competition is good. Improves quality and consumer confidence.
The more quality bikes outta china the better. A well established brand such as Ciniworx does not need to be concerned about new brands when they have an established customer base. I think its good Vertmax is bringing out a new bike there are plenty of different style riders out there so maybe there can be a bike out there for to suit everyone too..

i thought some people on this site had more brains. most dirt bikes dont come with any warranty , even jap ones. the ones that do, the warranty is void as soon as you ride on a track. no manufacturer offers a warranty on track bikes. you can by any bike boxed, it is not illegal to do so. please shut up and get your facts correct before mouthing off. some girls should stay in the kitchen. lol

i thought some people on this site had more brains. most dirt bikes dont come with any warranty , even jap ones. the ones that do, the warranty is void as soon as you ride on a track. no manufacturer offers a warranty on track bikes. you can by any bike boxed, it is not illegal to do so. please shut up and get your facts correct before mouthing off. some girls should stay in the kitchen. lol

hahaha......yeah that's true, i got no warranty on my CRF250 when i rolled it outa the dealer, lucky ive had no problems :D

the kitchen???? tell your mother that and see what she does... she probably bought you your first bike....

i rephrase my question.... Does the Vertmax come with parts limited warranty?

And you would find that the engine would be covered by warranty on any Honda......

But as soon as you make modifications it voids warranty....

the kitchen???? tell your mother that and see what she does... she probably bought you your first bike....

mum would make me a toasted ham and cheese sandwich and give me kiss on the forehaed. i paid for my first bike myself. as i am not a site sponsor so i will not mention the name of the bikes i sell, but ours come with a lifetime warranty on the frame, 3 months on engine, susspension and brake parts. i am sure no other dirtbike manufacturer matches that. i dont like to sell boxed bikes as we all know some are not put together very well at the factory so we assemble ours and i check them out before the go to there new home so we have not many warranty claims at all.:)

Thanks for clearing that up Sean. I would hate to think i was just....ahhh...what did hman say again.....ohhh..sorry... i forget i have no brain!

usually 3 months warranty on a jap mx engine unless you get an extended warranty

the warranty is parts only. you still have to pay huge labour bills and no warranty on mxers that have been on a race track.

Both lifan and Zhongshen give 3-6 months warranty on engines too....Very good hman sounds like you do have a brain and are not just a .....

So we will wait to here back about Vertmax warranty then.....

Both lifan and Zhongshen give 3-6 months warranty on engines too....Very good hman sounds like you do have a brain and are not just a .....

i love all woman, i just cant handle the ones that harp on about the same thing over and over and still seem not to know what they are talking about. i think i might slap my mumma and go for ride.

Hi guys,

Just to clear everything up we will be providing 3 month parts warranty for all Vertmax bikes
sold. Our bikes do require some installation such as front wheel, handlebars etc which is
easy to do and pretty straight forward. If any issues or problems do arise due to faulty parts
or manufacturer errors we will be happy to replace parts upon proof of fault. We are happy to
listen and resolve any problems that our customers may encounter after their purchase.

Do your bikes come with spares kit hman?

not at the moment.just the best warranty around. we offer full support at our local track on race days for any of our bikes. the new race bikes will be here soon and come with a comprehensive spares kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back