The Vertmax Pics Released !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ, you are doing so much for this mini rider community mate and im sure i speak for (some of us) sayin thanks :) and glad to be on the team.

Last edited:
dont worry hillz thump will get the one of a kind penis version with LTD penis sticker kit etc :p

wooow...everybody hold it now a bit...nice to see you boys so exited, but personally ,I don´t think this bike will stop the earth from spinning.....
First grape: the engine...z155 are not exactly the egg of columbus(more like Pandoras box)
Second the suspension: the linkage seems quite a bit different ratio than the LXR...could be a good thing or a total disaster...
Third the foot pegmount: Medina had quite some problems to figure something decend out and the one on these do not look even close to that!!
Overall aaaalot of importers have to deal with the changing quality out of china....first bikes and engines are decend and then it goes from bad to worse really quick.....this has to go in calculation too...so chill brothers;)

I know exactly what you're saying Mr Mountain ... but the main thing is that the bike is something new and different to what's available over here ATM as far as sub $2000 bikes go ... At least Vertmax is having a go at changing the scene ...

Last edited:
Specs of the Vertmax TTR155Z:

Chassis:
- TTR Style Plastics with Vertmax Graphics
- Chromolly Dual Frame and Chromo Sub-Frame
- Alloy Swingarm with Linkage System

Suspension:
- DNM 45/48mm Triple Clamps
- DNM M200 735mm Front Forks
- DNM UD-DHL 350lbs Rear Shock with Linkage

Engine:
- New Zongshen 155cc Engine Kick start
- 4 Speed with new 6 plate clutch N-1-2-3-4
- 26mm OKO Flatside Carby
- Air Cooled with Dual Oil Cooler
- 428 Pitch with 16T and 39T

Controls:
- CNC Billet Throttle 1/4
- Alloy Fat Bars
- New Style Alloy Levers
- Stainless Steel Footpegs
- Over the top Foot Brake Lever

Wheels and Tires:
- 14" Front Steel Rim with CNC Hub
- 14" Kenda Tire and Tube with Rim Lock
- 12" Rear Steel Rim with CNC Hub
- 12" Kenda Tire and Tube with Rim Lock

Brakes:
- Double Piston Front Brake Caliper
- Single Piston Rear Brake Caliper

Spares Kit:
- DID 428 Chain
- 48mm angled Unifilter
- Exhaust Muffler Plug
- 5 x main jet, 5 x pilot jet
- 14" Kenda Tube, 12" Kenda Tube
- Oil Filter for 155Z

Let me know what you think ! :D

Where are you getting this shit from... both my lxr rears i got have rim locks and rim tape.....

Where are you getting this shit from... both my lxr rears i got have rim locks and rim tape.....

wtf you stalking my threads or something ha

mate both my wheels had no rim tape and no rim lock i think i would know what both of them look like

i do own the fuking bike

obviously the lxr is a better bike and so it should be at for an extra grand

yer cactus the x4r has a bolt on setup will get a photo of it tomorrow for you

Im just saying , where did you pull this second rim from now... i thought it was the 1 where your tube blew out..

not even atomik skimp out on a friggin rim rap .

Just saying do some research before you put up false info. alot of people read the shit and you have put up alot of wrong shit lately..

Cant see them Purposely NOT putting in a rim rap because it isnt there "top" bike ...

Im just saying , where did you pull this second rim from now... i thought it was the 1 where your tube blew out..

not even atomik skimp out on a friggin rim rap .

Just saying do some research before you put up false info. alot of people read the shit and you have put up alot of wrong shit lately..

Cant see them Purposely NOT putting in a rim rap because it isnt there "top" bike ...

its not false info you fukng idiot

i have stated it on more than one occasion i also have a witness

maybe i got unlucky but i think it would be best to ask others to see what they got

but i am 120% that none of my wheels had rim tape

obviously the lxr is a better bike and so it should be at for an extra grand

It appears that LXR's have their problems too ...

LXR Shock Tower - Planet Minis

Some people reckon the Medina linkage bikes handle better than the LXR's ... Lets hope the April 2010 Vertmax is similar to the latest model Medina and not made up of left over parts from the outdated gen #1 #2 or #3 models ...

Medina vs Pitsterpro - Planet Minis

Thinking about a medina ttr roller - Planet Minis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back