The Vertmax Pics Released !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey trav I gonna powdercoat my frame black and look into anodizing for the forks, then black plastics and a sticker kit, should look good after that.... red 7075 rims etc. hopefully be able to make it look pretty pimp.... keep an eye out for my build thread if I buy one ;)

Yeh sounds awesome. That's pretty much what I was thinking except I dunno anything about anodizing the forks, interested in that!

For the price this is looking like the bike for me. Not much to upgrade just to make it rideable!

lxr is bearing linkage too. theres actually a thread in the pitster pro forum that compares most the Chinese copies of the linkage..
alot of the copies are bush which isnt a good idea.

hey roost, maybe you could hook up with the test rider in tassie and give it a squirt...
the more reviews the better

never know you may end up wanting one for the races in tas.. give the braaap boys a stir up

looks great, wonder whos gonna be the first to buy for a review,

as far as i know, Russ is slinging bike #1 towards my shed...
with any luck, the review should be up about the same time it goes on sale to the public....

There is also a big surprise that will be revealed in the review.... I'll let Russ make the call on when those details come out.... :)

watch this space ladies and gentlemen, the new weapon of choice is coming... :cool:

i need to work a few jobs i want one of theaz..
should have enuf buy hmm Chrissy? :D

Nice looks alright for 2 grand. Especially with the spares kit.

For those specs Vertmax ain't going to be making squat. I'm guessing there will be a price increase after the first batch?

Nice looks alright for 2 grand. Especially with the spares kit.

For those specs Vertmax ain't going to be making squat. I'm guessing there will be a price increase after the first batch?

Not sure motor that's Russ's call ....but I agree he's making bugger all on these ...if he does ad a few hundred I think most crew will agree it's justified .

yep I can't see these making profit at 2k unless there's a real good turnover rate and we all know quality bikes don't sell in the masses compared to like atomik etc.

Not sure motor that's Russ's call ....but I agree he's making bugger all on these ...if he does ad a few hundred I think most crew will agree it's justified .

Yeah I think that would be reasonable for sure. Hopefully this get's the rest of the industry to up it's game a bit and be more competitive *cough* brapp *cough* :p

Few more pics for you guys! Just to clear up I am now onboard with MR and the banners will be up very shortly. If anyone is keen to get their hands on one please PM me as we will be taking pre-orders shortly and stock is limited. Thanks Russ,

48.jpg

36.jpg

27.jpg

44.jpg

57.jpg

wooow...everybody hold it now a bit...nice to see you boys so exited, but personally ,I don´t think this bike will stop the earth from spinning.....
First grape: the engine...z155 are not exactly the egg of columbus(more like Pandoras box)
Second the suspension: the linkage seems quite a bit different ratio than the LXR...could be a good thing or a total disaster...
Third the foot pegmount: Medina had quite some problems to figure something decend out and the one on these do not look even close to that!!
Overall aaaalot of importers have to deal with the changing quality out of china....first bikes and engines are decend and then it goes from bad to worse really quick.....this has to go in calculation too...so chill brothers;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back