The Vertmax Pics Released !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, do we have a new contender to fill MSO's shoes???!! Quite possibly!

I'd love to see an addition (well, option) for the bike to come with an 800lb spring. This will save the light riders among us the hassle of having to change it from the super stiff 1000lb later on down the track.

Nice bike ;)

Hmmm, do we have a new contender to fill MSO's shoes???!! Quite possibly!

I'd love to see an addition (well, option) for the bike to come with an 800lb spring. This will save the light riders among us the hassle of having to change it from the super stiff 1000lb later on down the track.

Nice bike ;)

That was the plan Muddy I think he's going well so far .... he seems as serious about aftersales as he is about the bikes and knows the importance of this aspect of the business ... and yeah I think the thought that went into the spares kit will reduce returns significantly anyway .

Linkage system only runs 350 lb shock because of the linkage reducing the load I think muddy so ya might be ok ...I'm at the other end of the scale so I'll let ya know how I go .;)

Wow that turned out even better than I expected! Great work! Is it only ganna be in blue? A red option would be mad lol but thats just me :p
Get a Spec list out to us so we know what we are buying. I'm most certainly a potential customer :)

Linkage system only runs 350 lb shock because of the linkage reducing the load I think muddy so ya might be ok ...I'm at the other end of the scale so I'll let ya know how I go .;)

Cool cool! I don't know much about the new linkage set ups or shocks on the new bikes these days so just going by own experience. It would be great to have the bikes set up to meet most of the customers needs initially. The spares kit does look the goods. Just the little things that even on a 2K bike you tend to upgrade to a Uni/Oko/DID/NGK etc

I hope it all goes well for the Vertmax crew :)

hey trav I gonna powdercoat my frame black and look into anodizing for the forks, then black plastics and a sticker kit, should look good after that.... red 7075 rims etc. hopefully be able to make it look pretty pimp.... keep an eye out for my build thread if I buy one ;)

thats an awesome price...kudos!!

And remember that's AUD ($1999 AUD = $1839 USD) ... Now deduct the cost of replacing the stock carb , chain , filter , plug , suspension components or any other crappo bits that come stock on most china bikes and you'll realise that he's produced a winner that should sell extremely well since the only other alternatives in Australia are the Pitster LXR ($3,299.00) or the Ciniworx linkage bike CXZ155 (AFAIK) ...

As for comparing it to any bike for sale in the US or outside of Aus ... forget it !!!!! ... The cost of shipping totally wipes out any ideas of that scenario from most peoples' head ... :p

I just noticed this on the Ciniworx site (28mm MOLKT Carbie) ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey muddy the 350 should be spot on , your about the 70kg i think i read? thats same as me and if anything its a little soft.

Looks good russ .

And come on rip what "stock" bike is gonna appeal to everyone lol

I reckon it looks pretty good for straight out of the box

Thanks for the comments guys, Specs will be up very shortly. Just working on MR sponsorship right now.

Travis the bike is going to be blue yes but I will give alternatives later down the track. Might consider a red option :D

Rip I'd love to see what you'd do with it and see how it turns out with the different colours and anodizing.

Thanks again for the support crew!

im keen to see how one of these compare to an x4r

or you could just let me test ride one :D

is the price of under 2k going to be permanent or once the name gets out will you raise price depending on the aussie dollar..

I would be very very keen to get one for my next bike. does the 2k include the spares kit?

well theoretically the vertmax should run rings around the x4r.. better suspension so better power delivery..
but straight line performance would be comparable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back