The worlds fastest....Atomik????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't say it's a total piece of **** but I personally think the ergos are bad, it handled like a bucket of poo and the carby was completely wrong for the type of engine. But i havn't broken anything on it, inc dodgy gear clutch and brake levers or the little tinfoil wheels...Yet and iv'e given it a reasonable hiding. The 184 should test the frame though :)

not the worlds fastest atomik saw one for sale around $2700 mark, Had mechanical turbo like a car (not the electric bull****) and had NOS... claimed to beat 125 jap bikes with ease but only use of it was in a straight line all i remeber was it was a atomik and white plastics no sticker kit anyone from here perhaps?

not the worlds fastest atomik saw one for sale around $2700 mark, Had mechanical turbo like a car (not the electric bull****) and had NOS... claimed to beat 125 jap bikes with ease but only use of it was in a straight line all i remeber was it was a atomik and white plastics no sticker kit anyone from here perhaps?

I saw that too, but this won't be no 125 china/jap anymore. Just waiting on a Taki de-comp cam to arrive now then i can put it all together and test out the beast :)

Say you beat all the straight line warriors easy with new donk timeeh

It finally arrived :) Now i can start the tranformation :banana:
Although at the moment (after briefly reading the de-structions) I may of bitten off more than i can chew... But we'll find out soon
IMAG0322.jpg

you read the instructions?!?!

what the hell for? now its guaranteed to explode in that first corner! as long as youre in front and blind everyone...maybe thats the intention? iunno :confused:

gom. cams. shiny metal stuffs! more blat in ya boot! or something like that...

should be a quick build with it all laid out on the ladies finest towel... ;)

should be a quick build with it all laid out on the ladies finest towel... ;)

I was thinking bed linen, white of course to make it easier to see... (chicks dig that sort of thing) The main part im worried about currently, is the fact they have given me 5 spring clips however there only seems to be one place to mount one??? (bits left over after the fact are never a good thing) I shall be doing lots of image searching tommoro me thinks.

1st time motor build timeeh?
There are alot of people on this foram that can help with ideas of where may be going worng!
Good chance! I be comeing down to act this weeknd. I sneck out n come help ya HEHE :p

That just means when the clip comes off and destroys everything they can fall back on saying they sent you more then enough clips, nah you'll be right lad. Just pull it apart and go to dinner.lol

Cheers fellas :). Gonna be home on sat if u keen to drop past shearer. Headin out to larbert on sun too if ur keen?

^^ O yeah cool i keep in mind :), say be flyn trip got get back n work.

Well here it is :)
[video=youtube;TgGTW7lMS7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgGTW7lMS7I[/video]
throttle may of been a wee bit tight... and i think i need a new plug too (the last one is black as the ace of spades) and here is the build thread too if anyone's interested (beware i took lots of photos)
http://www.miniriders.com/showthread.php?t=38060&p=411049#post411049

I Feel privileged mate first one to view on YouTube what an honor. It lives alright.

Cool stuff :)
She have way more power now hehe

Latest posts

Back