This is what happens when you Jump and Atomik....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey mate, back in Aus now, sorry for some of the late messages, email is not the best in some parts of Asia :). Those fox suits your lookng at look pretty good, i was looking through that Alibaba site (the same you used to get your forks) i found em there, they came it at around $30.00 a piece BUT minimum order was somthing like 300 :) , could be good if you have a shiite load of mates :) As for the boots i use my normal boots and there O.K. not great but just O.K, but i havn't yet adjusted the lever. You tested out the new front end yet?

Hi Mate, got my pressure suit today... just bought a genuine one from torpedo7.com.au... had a special on.. :)
Havent given the forks or my new boots a run yet.. waiting for the weather to be good.. hopefully this weekend.. Will keep ya posted!
Was just looking at some photos from Minimoto SX in the states.. half of the top riders seem to be wearing skate shoes!!! ha ha....

I prefer riding with my normal shoes, but out in the bush there a must have. Have clipped many a tree/log/rock with my toes and shins, reckon i'd now be toeless without em. The new big brother looks nice, good score :) What pressure suit you end with? I got a 661 back when they were on special earlier this year, damn nice. P.S just ordered a OKO 26mm from DHZ, with all the bits. I'll let you know once iv'e got it installed, should be a nice little weapon after that, then all i got left to do is the rear shock :)

OK... cool.. I got the Fox Titan Suit in the picture up a few posts.. To my Door for $108!!
It is on special at torpedo7...

I dont really ride trails... just the MX Park and a small paddock track...The boots will be good for the big bike anyway....

The OKO with the 1/8 Turn Throttle is a nice setup... you'll like it... Our bikes will be pretty much the same then!

Hey man, if the current gear shifter is cool then stick at it man. I just found that with the sitting position of the pitties, you have your knees more bent forcing your footing to be different making a smaller one slightly awkward.

OK, got all my gear sorted and ready to ride!

Anyone heading out to Parklands on the sunny coast over the next few weeks?

PS. After lots of shopping around, and looking for the best deals all over the place (even to brisbane), Pro Honda at Kunda park hooked me up with some awesome deals... so if anyones lookin on the sunny coast, I highly recommend checking them out... some of the other joints around here were just plan useless...

Latest posts

Back