THUMPINOZ'S BUILD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its an Atomik Nitrous which is basically the same as a Pitpro 125 RR or CRF50 style bike>

http://www.miniriders.com/chinese-minis/35806-atomik-nitrous-pitpro-125rr-similarities.html

Going with upgraded shock & forks though rather than using the stock forks & shock & wanting to upgrade them later

Thinking maybe GPX black label forks and matching GPX shock, Mainly cause they are apparently/hopefully better than stock & are not much dearer to buy than the stock parts

Wheels & triple clamp set did not turn up today but should be here Monday so I can get it looking more like a bike then, Going to have to hunt up some brakes too as the ones I have wont work but that part is pretty much sorted already

Main part now is footpeg mount, Pegs, Brake pedal & suspension
Other little bits n pieces but nothing major

CHROME GRAPHICS

How about some official Miniriders.com graphics????

Stay tuned. Will get a thread up soon....... :)

If I can have a set maybe with a slightly different design & black & chrome (no other colours) I will maybe take them?

Terrible pic taken at night, Fastace shock fitted>

FASTACESHOCKIN.jpg

Any updates champ? or waiting on parts orders?

I put the Fastace forks on with some nice billet triple clamps & fitted the bars with some fatbar mounts just to get it rolling, I sat the motor in last night just to have a look, I have a few more goodies but have not had time to fit them this week, As new billet rear sprocket & nice lookin front brake setup from Norway's sale, Billet footpegs, Forged kick starter, New coil & a few other little bits to be fitted yet

Might fit the new exhaust up tomorrow just to see how it looks

I am looking into a CRF70/DHZ Outlaw 160R build & have decided to change back to my original plan & go with shorter GPX suspension on this build & keep the height lower for my 10 year old son, The taller Fastace AS-01 forks & shock will go towards the CRF70/Outlaw build, I have a set of new CRF70 plastics & lots of odds & ends left overs etc from this build that will go towards the CRF70 build

Thanks, Dont wanna rush it too much, I have the GPX shock on the way, Will have to order the GPX forks ASAP, Next week probably

Its about 99% ready to go & it would be fine to ride with the Fastace suspension thats on it now but I will try to be patient & put that aside for the next build

I could have bought the forks this week but had to change the starter motor on my missus's (VT V6 Commodore) literally before she went to work yesterday morning
At just after 8am I went to tighten the starter cable cause it was (loose at the starter) startin real lazy like & slow, The bakerlite just broke away at the solenoid cause it was old I spose, That ended the life of that starter

she wanted me to take her to work in my car but I said stuff it and decided to change the starter motor
Jacked it up ripped the 2 bolts out & unplugged the one wire left & off I went
luckily the auto electrician up the road had a new bosch starter motor & she left for work only a little bit late at 9:10am

Quickest starter motor change I have ever done

Got a little bit more done

Fitted the new shorter GPX 280mm shock
Red fuel & overflow/breather hose
Billet red/black throttle
OURY (no waffle) grey grips
Forged kick starter
Alloy gear lever
billet brake pedal
New mini coil (shortened the lead by about 100mm)

Need to fit my black CRF70 numberplate & BILLET rear brake hose clamps & billet rear sprocket & chain, Sort out a few more bolts here & there & fit the footpeg mount (WHEN IT ARRIVES, JUST ORDERED) & new billet pegs that I have ETC ETC?
& fit the new shorter (660mm) GPX forks if I am lucky enough to get them this week?

Thinking about fitting some 10" rear & 12" front wheels to drop it down even lower & make it more fun & easier for my kids to ride?

These wheels can go on my CRF70/OUTLAW build very soon

Just gave it a run through the new exhaust & it sounds nice>

GPXSHOCKFITTED.jpg

KICKSTARTERFITTED.jpg

NEEDNUMBERPLATEFITTED.jpg

FUELHOSEFITTED.jpg

CARBFITTED.jpg

Looking good man just need some miniriders graphics on it, and take of those terrible fork decals ;)
and maybe a new stator cover cut one looks a bit funny hahah

but yeah nice job!

Latest posts

Back