THUMPINOZ'S BUILD

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Rotn, Not the best pics taken tonight, Hopefully the next shots will be of it in action>

ATOMIKNITROUSGPX660MMFORKSFITTED.jpg

CRF70 number plate sitting in place to see how it looks?
ATOMIKNITROUSCRF70NUMBERPLATEFITTED.jpg

ATOMIKNITROUSGPX660MMFORKS.jpg

ATOMIKNITROUSGPXBLACKLABEL.jpg

The 428 billet rear sprocket I bought off Norway turned out to be a 420, All good Its a nice sprocket though so a new 420 front sprocket ($10 ebay incl postage) & a new DID chain from DHZ sorted that out, The DID chains are almost black too which is what I wanted
ATOMIKNITROUS420CHAINBILLETSPROCKETFITTED.jpg

dude i am impressed, to most peeps its still an atomik, but to me its a custom pitty, those gpx forks look the part but i still cant stop looking at the wheel package and the black theme, that is one sexy little bike i reckon. Thanks for the pics mate, cant wait for the action shots

Thanks Rotn, Yeah it is only an Atomik but it is my own Atomik Nitrous "Black Label" edition, The GPX forks & shock alone are worth more than what you can buy an Atomik nitrous for on ebay sometimes, The weak parts have been upgraded already so it should be a nice ride when its dialed in, Just need to get the matching rear disc (& sell the stock as new wave rotors) Might try an OKO out on it later but thats about it for now

Time to plan the next bike, The Fastace AS-01's & the Fastace rear shock will be a good start

I put the 12/14 wheels back on for some photo's

Apart from riding it, An OKO carby & some black header wrap is the only major plans for it for now

ATOMIKNITROUSBLACKLABEL10.jpg

ATOMIKNITROUSBLACKLABEL3.jpg

ATOMIKNITROUSBLACKLABEL5-1.jpg

ATOMIKNITROUSBLACKLABEL9.jpg

ATOMIKNITROUSBLACKLABEL11.jpg

ATOMIKNITROUSBLACKLABEL6.jpg

ATOMIKNITROUSBLACKLABEL1.jpg

ATOMIKNITROUSBLACKLABEL13.jpg

Last edited:
Wow mate, thats one tuff looking bike. Lov the black exhaust, thinkin i might go buy some paint for mine now :)

Hi Guys, Been a while since I have been in here

@ coop88, Its only a 125cc motor but its fine for the kids for now

Thanks Timeeh I was going for an almost all blacked out look & it worked out great with the mix of black red grey & silver here & there, I actually hate red on cars & bikes & in general but thats the way the bike went when I built it I spose
Not sure if you noticed but checkout the (Carbon wrap) bars, I think there is better pics are on the first page

Have not had a chance to get any action pics yet but she is still running fine & I have had no troubles with it at all yet, Just got a camera that takes nice hi res pics too
I have gone back to the 10" & 12" wheels for the kids & bought another set of discs (190mm rear & 220mm front) & a rear 420x41 tooth alloy sprocket so I dont have to change them when I change wheels, Handy having another set of wheels too, Only takes a few minutes to change wheels & its going again

Last edited:
Looks great mate, bet he's enjoying himself on the flash black edition custom atomik:)

Yeah its running great, The suspension works good too, Even with my weight on it

This will be a great stepping stone up to an 80cc MX'er for all my kids
My youngest is still on the PW50 but my 10yo girl is liking the Atomik also

Latest posts

Back