Trash Talk

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Wont Be Putting Pics Up, I Dont Need To Prove Shit To You Guys, Next Time You Are Racing Maybe You Will Just Have To Think, Maybe That Guy In Front Of Me Is Xd351, Oh Hang On That Wont Happen Cause You Will Be In The China Class

Show Me Where And When I Said Id Murder Him, If You Show It To Me I Will Leave With No Bitching

I Wont Be Putting Pics Up, I Dont Need To Prove Shit To You Guys, Next Time You Are Racing Maybe You Will Just Have To Think, Maybe That Guy In Front Of Me Is Xd351, Oh Hang On That Wont Happen Cause You Will Be In The China Class

Naaa don't think any of us will be thinkin that mate LMAO.... think you just proved my point..... you aint puttin up pics cause you don't ride AND you still come on here sledging crew who do ....now that's just pathetic ...whine like a bi@cth if ya want but that's just the news mate .

End of story:rolleyes:

Why did you create another account anyway?
You were banned for a reason,
And you aren't exactly doing the site any good, are you?

You talk as if you're some pro motorcross rider, but at this stage we havn't even confirmed that you own or even ride a motorbike....

Last edited:
Whats The Point In Putting Up Pics, All That Will Do Is Give You Guys A Reason To Say Thats Not My Bike, Its Pointless, The Other Thing Is I Dont Do Pictures Of Myself Or My Bike, I Just Ride It And If I Want To See It I Look At It

And I Created Another Account Cause Its Funny As Hell Listening To You Guys Trying To Back Up China Bikes, They Are Crap, The Only Good China Bike Is One That Has Had Everything Replaced On It With Quality Parts

You Will Never Hear A Jap Rider Say He Wishes He Had A China, But Plenty Of China Guys On This Thread Alone Have Siad Chinas Are A Good Starter Bike, Implying That One Day They Would Like To Have A Jap. So At The End Of The Day Everyone Really Wants A Jap Bike

Oh well I'm gunna lock the thread there champ ... give yaself a big pat on the back .LMAO

if your such an avid rider why do you spend so much time on here flaming and not out riding or driving your pos xd

easier to just delete ya mate lol ..... if ya don't ride ya got no opinion

Well I don't Ride So That Means I'm Gay , Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha I Just Copped A Warning For 'insaulting Other Members", Ive Copped More Insaults Then Anyone And Im Still Having A Good Time, Maybe I Should Be A Moderator. How Do You Get The Job, Do You Have To Ride A Shit Bike And Have 4 Million Posts On Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well had to ban him he's been baned for a year a month ago ...can't have two accounts ...I only gave him 6 months ....wish these poeple would learn :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back