Trash Talk

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and im guessing that you are XD351 reincarnated? Amazing how 1 thread can cause so much shite:rolleyes:

Its Not The "ride" Its The "rider"
Its Not What You "ride" Its How You "ride"

My Head Is Pulled In, Ive Been Very Nice This Time Around, Just Having A Laugh, Nothing Wrong With That

No it's not ...and no you haven't... last night you were callin one of us mods wanker and whining like a girl about bein banned... besides ....this thread has been done to death 20 times on here and it always stirrs sh@t and ends the same....it may be fun to you but if flaming is your fun go to paltalk or somethin ..... don't flame or I will ban you again

..... play nice and we might let you stay

In case you forgot

11:25 PM] Dreadful X: That's much better
[Yesterday 11:20 PM] Dreadful X: build a bridge n get over it mate would be my advice ...we got enough 14 year olds on here flamin each other over the price of air filters on ebay without crew stiring shit ...so pull ya head in
[Yesterday 10:18 PM] IMBACK X: id love to know who gave that fool power to block people
[Yesterday 10:17 PM] IMBACK X: the power has gone to his head
[Yesterday 10:17 PM] IMBACK X: im pretty sure he will block me again even if im not doing anything wrong
[Yesterday 10:16 PM] IMBACK X: i havent heard from him since i came back with a new name
[Yesterday 10:16 PM] STICK X: LOL,He will get you

ok i dont really want to add to this but i will the 138ft jump on the vert was a fair effort but anyone there had a good giggle at him because it wouldn't start after 20 plus kicks it finally started

ok i dont really want to add to this but i will the 138ft jump on the vert was a fair effort but anyone there had a good giggle at him because it wouldn't start after 20 plus kicks it finally started

Yeah but even Maddo said he couldn't get the best from his bike because the conditions were tricky ...ya gotta remember Brady's motor had been worked to the max by Andy from big 50s (who's one of the best goin round) and this can make a motor hard to jet and very tempramental to start...all good it got the job done in the end.So maybe everyone there didn't consider that.

Word is Corey58's old man from mild to wild is building him a new motor to take him ut to 150 n beyond:cool:

Fair Enough I Was Mouthing Off Last Night But With Good Reason, I Got Blocked Cause A Cirtain Guy Couldnt Keep Up With The Digging, He Took It Personally And Used His Power Against Me, If I Was Nasty Or Saying Crued Stuff Or Personal Stuf Id Understand It, But I Didnt, He Made It Personal Not Me, Ive Noticed Comments About Fat Chicks And Other Offensive Stuff And You Guys Dont Say Shit About It, But I Have A Chop At China Bikes And I Get Barred, Fair Deal

mate you werent banned for one thing. you had a hole list of things. you were bad mouthing members of the forum. you couldnt give anyone good advise exept bad mouthing (witch by the way younge kids visit this forum so mouth shut boy no bad language thanks) and you threatend to kill foolsp33d. so The moderator chosen by the man who made this site possible had to stop you. you were warned and warned over and over. until instead of warning you for the last time All of us had anough and decided you were to be Banned.

Now you have been given another chance so stop Testing the moderators patients.. Behave the world doesnt spin around you.

No you got banned cause all you have done in here is stirred shit on that thread ....china or jap you started ...then whine when ya get called out .

YOU STARTED THAT THREAD TO STIRR SH@T no other reason ...don't try and tell me it was a burning question you needed an answer to ...cause you have ignored any or all opinions that don't gel with your own .

At the end of the day it don't matter what you ride ...just that you ride ....

what do you ride by the way ????.... got any pics ???

post a few pics of yourself shaming chinas on ya jap bike ..... so we know you are not a hoax ...or else you'll just look like another keyboard warrior ...

you can talk the talk ...but can you walk the walk .

oh yeah
When you say Sp33d "Couldnt Keep Up With The Digging" ...I say he's just sick of crew flaming each other over a totally IRRELEVANT question for the twentieth time.

I Didnt Threaten Anyone, I Said Id Find Him, Maybe I Wanted A Hug

just as I thought ..no photos in his profile ,not even what bike he's got ....he's probably googling for some now ...this should be good:rolleyes:

This Thread Isnt To Ask Questions, This Is Mini Chat, If I Had A Question I Would Have Put It On Tech Talk, And Just Remember Who Has Done More Name Calling, You And Foolsp33d, Or Me, Ive Been Called Many Names By U Guys, Maybe You Should Block Eack Other

haha yeh.. well brad was right world doesnt spin around me i spin on it.

my yeh Dreadful seems busy today he is doing a good job too :)

And mr whoever you are "IMBACK" you said to foolsp33d that you were gonna murder him... hmm that seems to be threatning him. what do you guys think?

:)

This Thread Isnt To Ask Questions, This Is Mini Chat, If I Had A Question I Would Have Put It On Tech Talk, And Just Remember Who Has Done More Name Calling, You And Foolsp33d, Or Me, Ive Been Called Many Names By U Guys, Maybe You Should Block Eack Other

Naaa just you if you don't stop whining :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back