Trash Talk

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Only Thing You China Guys Can Come Up With Is They Are Fun, Trying A Gap Of 100ft On A Bike That Will Only Do 50ft Is Fun, Doesnt Mean Its Good, In The End Its Just Going To Hurt

BLOODY LEGEND Has got 78feet on me.......Have given up the huge jump thing,to old

Yeah me too mate ....

Brady's a top bloke.... none of that rockstar sh@t he's all over it like a fat chick on a cupcake ...

Cooly says Andy from big50s reckons he can get him out too 150 tommorow night with another tune:cool:

vert I think...not sure about the motor

coolie: he is running a suped up yx150
in a vertpro 08
the daychina is to unstable
brady has gone thruogh 3 sets of rims

Last edited by a moderator:
no they are crap

oooo zing!, that definatly put us in our place:rolleyes:

i dont know what china bikes your talking about but i thrash mine everytime i ride it and i have had NO problems whatsoever and i havent replaced a single bit!!!!!

It must be VERY VERY good if it can hold 138ft!!!
I wonder what suspension, frame and engine he's got.....

IMBACK have you ever even owned a china?
if you havn't you cant talk about them unless you actualy had/have one
and also they dont break when kids ride them. ive seen guys 90kg plus ride them and they dont break.

Chinas are just as good as japs given that the jap bikes have less negative feedback. its the poor Cheap as $500 chinas that wont get you as far as the exit. but the good quality china's $1000+ like motovert mso etc willout ride Jap bike to the finish. and realy stop wasting your breath that china's are crap sure some are but not all of them. so stop your bitching and have fun.

All haters piss off ur all krunts in my books.

All bike have problems. there is no clear winner! yes japs mybe have better quality parts but you can put them on a china. stop yah bitchin

slide put it well
and ducar, i also like fancyhats

A large majority of Japanese bikes are now actually made in China!!
The yamaha dealer was telling me when dad traded in his r1. He said that most of the TTR's from '06 onwards are made in china...
This is the same with most japanese motorbike companies. China simply has the latest technology, japan is still using the old stuff.

Chinese can make better parts, more efficiently, that take less time to make and cost less!!
I mean, sure a japanese motorbike might last longer but they also cost a lot more. And nobody can really say that they can't perform... We have corey58 with a 19hp motovert! And that Ryan guy that jumped 140ft on a minibike! I doubt many japanese minis can do that.
Rant over, both bikes are better in their own ways.....

And nobody can really say that they can't perform... We have corey58 with a 19hp motovert! And that Ryan guy that jumped 140ft on a minibike! I doubt many japanese minis can do that.
Rant over, both bikes are better in their own ways.....

They were both jap mini's.

in usa over easter
a guy ona jap bike broke the record @121ft
brady on a vert jumped 138 2 days ago

vert wins

lets see
what happens when tj come back over for mini mayhem he will have a bit to live up to

my vertdoes the trick
i dont fit on a 50 real well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back