Trash Talk

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
flarry mate your a dick
what is it that you ride??????

I ride a honda, im not against people who ride china bikes, I just prefer the real thing, come to SA and race us, you're more than welcome.

I ride a honda, im not against people who ride china bikes, I just prefer the real thing, come to SA and race us, you're more than welcome.

yeah a road trip is on the cards
but will be a while away

i havn't seen ya honda mini when did ya get that
wern't you on a pitpro in that video of your track

and we are not talking big bikes here because there is no comparison it's jap all the way

Why would you bother with an Atomik?

What are you getting at atomiks are fine. id take the twin spar over Cradle frames becuase i have the money to correct what the atomik guys didnt. so yeh i ride a atomik you gonna stop me i DARE you.

cant stop ya but i'll roost ya all day long
and laugh my ass off every time it brakes

he he he he

china bikes are shit, but if you had 10g to spend on a crf50 why not get a 250f or 450 or something

Japanese bikes and chinese bikes are the real thing if you can touch them and use them then They are real. and chinese bikes are just as good as jap bike no there better, china bikes are cheaper and just as good aslong as you keep them well maintained. jap bikes Are expensive and realy are to overly highlighted to give a Sh*t about. id take a chinese bike over a jap bike anyday.

Its not whos the best its just about having fun.

So ride hard or go home. :cool: :cool:

I prefer jap simply because of the quality. And yes you might say ohhh my china beats a crf50 bla bla, but I can easily beat 125 pitbikes around a track on my stocker.

It mainly comes down to rider skill, except for when your orion frame snaps in half over a whoop ahahaha

till your crf scrapes on a woop and you make another thread about your bars bending after stacking on a 30cm bump

I prefer jap simply because of the quality. And yes you might say ohhh my china beats a crf50 bla bla, but I can easily beat 125 pitbikes around a track on my stocker.

It mainly comes down to rider skill, except for when your orion frame snaps in half over a whoop ahahaha

don't get me started on this again :rolleyes:

a honda is more reliable but after your finished modding what is left honda? not much, if you have the cash buy a honda if you don't stick with a china.

you get that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sid like ya china made red baron bars or wateva you got

mmmmmmm big

and daniel how reliable can any bike beas i stated earlier my vert needs very little maintenance
bar the normal air filter oil and a bit of a tune every now and then

it comes back to you pay for what you get

Last edited:
yeh well who cares as long as it has 2 wheels pro taper bars a good engine and stronge frame im happy ah..

a honda is more reliable but after your finished modding what is left honda? not much, if you have the cash buy a honda if you don't stick with a china.

I plan on using a lot of stock stuff.

sid like ya china made red baron bars or wateva you got

They are S&M you retard and they are twice as strong as protapers. I'm happy with my bike and I'll leave it at that.

yeah I know what you mean coolmodee some china bikes are the worst things ever but some are actually good like your vert and mso's etc there are people that think all chinas are shit when some are not that bad.

s&m bars suck ass retard
i've riden then on my bmx
they lasted 2 hours for the $80 buxks i payed for them back in the day that is crap
so i bought a set of 4pce gt bars and i had then for nearly 4 years and not even a scratch

i'm glad your happy with your stocker mate
how tall are ya
i'm 6'2 and to many kilo's mate i cant get my knee's under the bars on a stocker even with a lift kit

so your little bikes are usless for me

and Sidney you wouldn't bend your bars if you weren't stacking all the time. LOL

now now play nice guys.. where you been hiding at syd? havnt seen you on in a while!? thought you might of doen a big write up for us on the crf.. from stock to what it is now, airbox, bars, forklegs etc.. certianly interested in a read and looksy at some pics... so if you got the time.. please do so :)

voiced my opinion before but just for the record, i think china bikes make the 50's scene accsesable to the newer/younger riders and this can only b a good thing. are they better than their JAP equivilants.. hardly, are less pain in the hip pocket for the same buzz!? most certainly! is that WRONG? NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back