Trash Talk

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get therace bit? A stock as a rock pitpro against a stock crf50...Hmm lap it in 2 laps

china bikes are good cheap fun!!

if your like me and you just want to have fun and you have about a grand you can buy a decent china bike eg. pitpro mso atomic and have hours and hours of fun! then if something breaks you can replace it because parts are dirt cheap!

or if you are a bit more serious and you want to ride competitivly and you have about $2500-$3000 you can buy a realy good china eg. mso, pitster pro, motovert ect.

or if you think your better than everyone else then you buy a crf, klx ect. pour your money into it and then bag all the china riders out and preach your crap about having a real bike and all that.

i dont care if people want to spend their money on japs, but it anoys the hell out of me when they think their better than everyone else because of it!!

buy what you want but in the end where all out to have fun and it shouldnt matter what we ride!!

my 2 cents :D

i dont care if people want to spend their money on japs, but it anoys the hell out of me when they think their better than everyone else because of it!!

buy what you want but in the end where all out to have fun and it shouldnt matter what we ride!!

here here very well put hey

please do sid. i cant believe everyone bite onto this thread, when the topic has been done oooodles of times before and we basically know what each other is going to say... fwiw, xd351 is on a 1 year ban... to much flaming, arguing, picking on the froum members... thought it best...

As coolmodee said, if you pay for a half decent china you need to replace very very little parts.
All i need to do it change the oil after a while, clean the airfilter, tighten the bolts and loctite everything.
Our china bikes may not be as reliable as a honda engine, but they will last atleast 2 years if you do some regular maintenance. Plus our bikes cost less than a modded crf50.

i read the 1st page and i was sick of this shit.
its been done over and over agiain. there is no winner.
anyone else that wants to bitch over it, run at me

not meat but muscle yes, i got alot of muscle from over workin myself and not eating anough. so im a enorexic muscle hybrid

* runs at 50s bro*

china bikes suck ass, get a real bike, honda is the only true pitty, by the time you replace all your broken china parts you could have got yourself a good crf

pfff, yeah and the only "true pitty" was made for a 5 year old!!!

not to mention you gonna have to replace more parts on a crf than you would on a china just to make it rideable!!

yeah i agree with MITTZ
chinas are good as for people with a small budget.
they have made the sport grow way bigger and faster
sure they may break from time to time but they come with everything you need without having to mod it much and the parts are cheap to replace.

im not saying chinas are better than a crf50 but they are good fun and are bloody good bikes.

Jap mini's are indeed minis and are made and designed for baby's so if you agree that you ride your "Real" jap bike you are indeed agreeing your a baby. anough said as i dont want to Wake up the lil ones :)

Chinas are indeed the best. Cheap Fun is all that has to be said.

Its Interesting That A Bike Made For A Five Year Old Will Take A Beating From A 65kg Plus Guy, But A China Bike That Is Built For An Adult Will Break In A Week, Honda Make Quality Bikes, Built For Kids But Can Handle Adults, Chinas Are Built For Adults But Break With Kids On Them, Work That Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back