tristan's 07 crf50 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okkk looksss too clean meehhh do much on the bike any siko tricks lol and those coppers out for u stil wen i swapped that 50 for the 60 jake and his dad was sayin how the cops were out for ya lol came to ur house and shit ud neva get away on tha 50 but could put 88 kit in and lift over fencers hahah

okkk looksss too clean meehhh do much on the bike any siko tricks lol and those coppers out for u stil wen i swapped that 50 for the 60 jake and his dad was sayin how the cops were out for ya lol came to ur house and shit ud neva get away on tha 50 but could put 88 kit in and lift over fencers hahah

yeh pretty clean ay :p yeh the cops do my head in they come past my house all the time i can get away aslong as there not on there motys :p yeh im putting 88kit +1forlegs in a week or 2 just gotta save some more cash but first i need some new handle bars n triple grip these are fkn shit ones lol you got any spare laying round u wanna sell :p

lol ye i got the bike with no triple clamps or bars so ye just wanted to put anythin on and ride it that bar plate i made is wayyyy stronger then the stock ones its good as:D best thing ive made but the clamps r shitty um my mate mit hav his old clamps i can just give u for free there exact like these
NEW BILLET SILVER ALLOY HANDLE BAR CLAMPS CRF50 PITBIKE - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 13-Feb-09 13:26:36 AEDST)

but not condition wise there sprayed black bit scratched up and the top bit is seprated insted of 1 peice ill see wat he says

or u can just buy them and chuck those red baron bars ur tryin to get

lol ye i got the bike with no triple clamps or bars so ye just wanted to put anythin on and ride it that bar plate i made is wayyyy stronger then the stock ones its good as:D best thing ive made but the clamps r shitty um my mate mit hav his old clamps i can just give u for free there exact like these
NEW BILLET SILVER ALLOY HANDLE BAR CLAMPS CRF50 PITBIKE - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 13-Feb-09 13:26:36 AEDST)

but not condition wise there sprayed black bit scratched up and the top bit is seprated insted of 1 peice ill see wat he says

or u can just buy them and chuck those red baron bars ur tryin to get

yeh man if you could get them off your mate that would be great :) could you find out for me then ill chuck the red baron bars on if i get them look orite then :p so yeh tell me when you find out thanks man

got some new picks new bars n grips n shit just need new tyres now with some actual nobbys and a all black tall seat tell me what you think

ogxkix.jpg

2wnsiv8.jpg

sm7gau.jpg

1ou985.jpg

crf50 carby stock 1 i got my crf50 and the dude a crf70 carb on it but i dont like i rather a crf50 proper one :)
also tel ya wat u need on the bike a bash plate :)

crf50 carby stock 1 i got my crf50 and the dude a crf70 carb on it but i dont like i rather a crf50 proper one :)
also tel ya wat u need on the bike a bash plate :)

nah mate but im getting rid of mine soon when i get my big bore kit yeh im getting a bash plate to soon all in time :p gotta save some more cash wasting all my money on this thing lol

wel if u getin rid of it can i hav il give u this crf70 1 :)

ye baha tristans awesome and so is the bike as if hed colour it with a pen we all dont have a bored life like u lmao
ye bring on new pics if u hav done anythin diff on the bike tristan keep this thread updated i wanan see how my old bike is hangin:D

ye baha tristans awesome and so is the bike as if hed colour it with a pen we all dont have a bored life like u lmao
ye bring on new pics if u hav done anythin diff on the bike tristan keep this thread updated i wanan see how my old bike is hangin:D

haha thanks man :) show us some piks of your bike man but no updates atm went riding at broady today was abit fun got a few piks to that ill put up later but next week there will be a few updates ;)

bike might be sold someone on here made a offer well see what happens

change of plans if the person doesnt have the cash bye friday im goin to strip it again strengthen and powdercoat the frame,then put it back tegother get the carby cleaned and rejeted,then get new bar kit or maybe just new bar clamp and new uni filter and order +1 forkkit and +1 swingarm then i gotta get some sort of a shock any1 got idea of what shock i should use with this setup i weigh 60kgs and dont wanna spend a arm and leg on a shock thanks

Latest posts

Back