trophy day gwandalan april 2nd MINI RACING

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you arent riding and want some closup racing action,we will need people for flag marshalling,over 16 and only skil needed is you can wave a flag

i second that clunky the more help we can get will make it a much easier day and the club will want us back,so if u can help flag please do so great way to be close to the action

Im bring up a guy to be a flag guy mmmm k! Whether rhysie likes it or not haha. :)

good stuff styv was going to call u see if u had room to rach

Eh I knew that was gonna happen. I'll take him but only coz I love this sport. Warn him that if he pisses me off once I'm kicking him outta the car and Leaving him there. He can leave his china hating and negative attitude at home and I'll say yes ha ha tell him to inbox me on Facebook

hey brad is there a working bee on friday if so what time?

yeah i will be there i just have to go to wyong and the tropy place at morriset and im there

What time does gates open?
What time is sign in and breffin thingo?

Can I get a street name and number too?

Cheers.

cnr kanagra drive and pacific hwy gwandalan
gates open at seven
sign on 730 til 830

Anyone taking pics?? Any chance I can get the missus onto the track or a decent spot to take some good pics for us all?

entries closing for this weekend at gwandalan get them in as they close tomorrow

Cozza will be taking pics again DHZ..

He tooke the pics of the nationals last year and posted them on here..

Keen to see some vid footage Dready ;).

dhz your missus can get on there make sure she has correct footwear and a vest from the club and just brief here on track safety

Awsome clark. Ill get here to do that vest and shoews bit and get her ass on the track taking pics.

i dont ill be coming now coz i dnt have rear brakes on my bike ill try agian tomorrow but if i carnt get them to work then i will not be attending

Entries now closed for sat at gwando any enrties from now will be charged 50dollar late fee

Latest posts

Back