trophy day gwandalan april 2nd MINI RACING

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How'd y'all go?! I got 3rd in chicks... :D yeah yeah there was only 5 chicks... Then only 4. Two dirt doll chicks were quick. Stocker I just stuffed around and had fun. Fun day! Stalled twice on the start line haha. No bad crashes for anyone. Hope someone got photos! Dready got video footage.

Gotta say massive thanks to brad for the wicked race! I'll be at them all even if I have to travel 12 hours each time both ways. Loved it. Totally worth it. More people need to get racing!! It was sooo fun!!!

Oh and Jamie from classic Honda 50 is the MAN! lol deffs buying everything for my 50 from here from here in!! Anyone willing to come to the races is awesome in my books!!!

Why were you not buying fromn him before? naughty girl. HEHE...He is a site sponsor and a race sponsor.

Good to see you there minibiker. Last place is miles ahead of all the all talkers that didnt show.

Sweet day of racing. Thanks heaps Brad. I hope more people will show up for the next race

Thanks brad n club for pot'n on great day of racen! i had heap n heaps of fun. Day just went too quick.
Enjoyd day lots n lots :) lookn forward to next mini mx

Great day. I seen your bike minibiker but I didn't see you? :(. Next time we'll have to catch up.

Thanks Brad and club for holding such a good event.

so happy I went up and did the race, didn't know if the bike would hold out or not, and it didn't lol... got through two races but wouldn't start on the line in the 3rd, I gotta get me a psto! The Dhz just can't keep up with them!
How goods dazzas bike looking too!
Anyway I had plenty of fun, was good to see everyone again and some new faces, didn't get the chance to talk to some people I wanted but will do next time.
Massive thanks to brad for putting the race on and the junior mx track for having such a good track to ride!

spent the night in hospital hokked up to a drip with expected torn spleen but after hours of tests and a couple of hits of morpheen turned out that i just have massive internal bruising and possible muscle damage sent home with pain killers and a week off work,great day of racing though after i straighten my bike will be back

awsome day had so much fun thanks heaps to brad and the mini bike club for havn us yew thanks heaps guys

results from sat april 2nd gwandalan

stock 1st beau toledo 2nd shaun murdoch 3rd reegan pickles
china 1st greg stevens 2nd adrian wolter 3rd ty waters
10" 1st ashley ballard 2nd scott wilson 3rd josh oconner
womens 1st angela hellegars 2nd tina harwood 3rd rachel menz
o35s 1st david durrant 2nd mark peterson 3rd adam king
12" 1st grag stevens 2nd dave mckeirnan 3rd ashley ballard
88 1st josh oconnoer 2nd jason georgalis 3rd dave mckeirnan

Latest posts

Back