trophy day gwandalan april 2nd MINI RACING

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.Racing racing racing

Cant wait to race, lets get some good numbers there this weekend. The sport needs the support or it will die.
Peace ride on DD

Weather forecast for Saturday is raining I f**king hope it dosnt oh and does anyone who is go have any spare oko jets i can buy coz mine wont be here till next week and my bike is running crap

Woo Hoo two sleeps.. Don't worry about it minibiker05.. Just ride or come for a watch. Will be awesome fun day :D:D

hurt my back at work wont be racing :( was super keen whens the next one around newcastle?

hey guys
unless we have monsoonal rain just before racing starts it will be on,the track has very good runoff and rain just makes it grippier it is not like maitland or cessnock that just turns too mud this track holds up very well in rain,we have only had light showers and one medium fall around midday,i only live down the road from the track so can assure you its all good

Packing for the road trip up nearly ready to leave. See you all up there, whoop whoop whoop

7 and half hours! Wow it's going slow... We already took 2 breaks haha set now to drive straight until after the board line when we'll have lunch. Damn taken for ever haha!! Can't wait to get there. Weather looks amazing so I hope the rain holds up! See y'all soon:)

7 and half hours! Wow it's going slow... We already took 2 breaks haha set now to drive straight until after the board line when we'll have lunch. Damn taken for ever haha!! Can't wait to get there. Weather looks amazing so I hope the rain holds up! See y'all soon:)

Weather here atm is beautiful and sunny, blue skies and warm :D

hey rach did you get the pipe yet i hope you did if you needed it but this week end my number is 0432862565 where bouts you guys staying im leaving my joint now see ya up there yew yew woop woop

I'm at work atm, when I finish I'm heading home, washing the 140 and heading to the coast for the night at my uncles then heading to the track in the morning with my cousin, can't wait to see everyone again and meet some new people, any bets I blow up the 140!? It didn't like the way I rode it at mx central lol. See yous at the track!

Sleeping in the car... Worst idea ever. Got the pipe :) we are like 330kms away... Taken like forever! Omg WTF nsw concrete roads?! We have some wicked trailer drifting in the wind with these shat roads lol. Where is everyone staying tonight? We are still heading for big4.

just been at the track with Brad the weather is great the track is moist and tacky the bobcat is there giving it a touch up,will be good if we get a little rain this evening will make for a great day i have been informed around 80 riders have submittd entries,if you have entred and dont turn up you are hurting the sport that you love so hopefully will see you all there

good stuff i had to lay out a lump of cash to get my bike going today so it better be good

update guys, track is prepped and ready to go,will need some guys who get there early to get out and put some water on it,i will be there from 7 am i will be the old guy in the surf/monster shirt so come up and say hi and i will give you a job haha

Latest posts

Back