TTR 230 vs CRF 230

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeh by the way full engine rebuild on 2 stroke 1 grand top end rebuil 250 - 500 get your facts right before you open your mouth

Maybe you should read the previous posts. Talking about 4 stroke rebuilds, not 2. Maybe next time you try and be a smartass, you can learn how to read!!

oh yeh by the way full engine rebuild on 2 stroke 1 grand top end rebuil 250 - 500 get your facts right before you open your mouth

mate im just going by wat my moto mag says.. so yeh i think they would be right.. yamaha has more power but the honda more comfort. simple.

Just curious as to what mag you got those details out of?

rebuilds cost 1000 - 2000 because there a four stroke but 2 strokes are only like 1 grand but you do not have to do them as often if its a four stroke. if ya like doin motocross aswell id go the 150 because of the 230 forks. although be aware that the 150 is a midsize - 3 quarter bike meant for kids around the ages anywhere from 9- 15.
in my opinion i would go for a like 00 01 or 02 model cr125 which would be around the same price.
tip: If ya keep the top end nice and fresh i.e changing the piston and rings every 12 months and keeping fresh engine oil in there it will extend the age of your engine.

yeh mate before you try to tell people off and be a smartass maybe you should of read my first post and then old mate came back with no its only 250 - 500

Just curious as to what mag you got those details out of?
out of a mag called "trail rider" i think..
although i did have another read. i got them mixed up
the yamaha more power but soft suspension
the honda better suspension can handle bigger obstalcs or something

CRF 230 07 model is what i have gotten. Its getting delivered from VIC. Will throw some pics when i get it. But if i don't do good in half yearly report dad is selling it our family freind. So.. gtg and Study!
Cheers.

this is it
crf2302007.jpg

Good work mate!!! You chose well :)

Clean as 230!!! How much did you get it for???

Just as Clean as my Old 07 Mod and I got $4700 CASH for it :) I was Stoked!!!haha

yep, the bike is in incredible condition! It amazing! I had my first ride today in car park at my dads work factory and its mad! It has alot of power.

And yes ill be doing Enduro and some mx.
Hopefully will be going for a ride next weekend at Tugalong.
Cheers

yep, the bike is in incredible condition! It amazing! I had my first ride today in car park at my dads work factory and its mad! It has alot of power.

And yes ill be doing Enduro and some mx.
Hopefully will be going for a ride next weekend at Tugalong.
Cheers

Good to hear that your Happy mate! Thats the most Important part of Riding :)

Im sure you will have a lot of good time on it!!!

Yeah the 230Fs are a pretty good bike, got some alright power, very usable and reliable as ever! The ONLY problem I had with mine was the Electric Start and battery....REMEBER to Turn the Ignition OFF when your not riding hahaha, often can be forgotten!

These are awsome bikes , feel like big 50s. You can smash them through singletrack , suspension is soft as so not real good for jumping but far out these are fun. Remove that baffle in the exhaust and you'll get abit more power. Wheelie machine's too haha.

Well my dad just sold our 05 Yamaha 230 for 3,300. Pretty happy with that.
Now we just need to find a decent road reg. jap trailbike.

But I must admit that Honda does look mint. Great buy!

Latest posts

Back