TURDOS 50 BUILDS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the fast50 graphics because they look bad arse for a 50 lol they arnt everyones taste though. Im liking the stock graphics at the moment. you heading out to the ranch on friday arvo Jase?

Yeah mate I am , Pecka said you were heading out for a ride
The rain has put some nasty ruts in the up ramps

yer hopefully ill finally be out there, I either usually forget or been sick. a bit of shovel work before riding then? im used to riding in the bush tracks and jumps anyway lol

new Black speed forks are on their way from fast50s, got a new hotwheels graphics kit, and Five-0 pipe. will post pics when the forks arrive

haha Ive already spoken to Hillz about the forks, sold them because they were thrashed out and kept sticking after they had a rebuild. sorry fellas.

new speedys and graphics :) worked a treat at pecs ranch on saturday and trail riding on mountain bike trails yesterday.they were an absolute mission to get the bottom bearing cup on, took me nearly 2 hours lol...alot of stress for someone who quit smoking 2 days before it.
limo5513.jpg

Your bike is looking awesome man.. The bottom bearings are always a pain to put on, I usually use a flat head screwdriver and tap around it evenly but I couldn't be stuffed last time so I got Bean to chuck it on.. Haha. You'll be able to afford more 50 parts now your off the darts lol

I tried the screwdriver thing that way but ended up putting it all together in the frame and squashing it together (with out bearings insinde) with the nut. and no more 50 parts gerro haha, time to start saving for a house and harley. an extra $140 a week in my pocket should get me there quicker :)

Your bike is looking cool man,
The black look's is trick! :)

Your bike is looking awesome man.. The bottom bearings are always a pain to put on, I usually use a flat head screwdriver and tap around it evenly but I couldn't be stuffed last time so I got Bean to chuck it on.. Haha. You'll be able to afford more 50 parts now your off the darts lol

Man seems this last couple of weeks were killers for these bearings. Took a ton of time to get the bottom bearing on the PSTO build. Ended up tapping with a medium punch, wasted about 30 minutes lol

yer its a killer, wont be doing it again now though lol...I guess I havnt put a pic up with the new speedys, and threw some new graphics on too.
IMG_0099.PNG

Your new graphics match your wheels perfect.. This thing is the ultimate stock frame style bike.

Latest posts

Back