Uncle Thump's "Desert-mini" Build... :D

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who rattled your cage 3X Blitz owner??? supermods cant be banned, but senior members can be... :D
You may take your stunted CRF fiddy and belt it fair up your fundamental orifice. :D

he keeps sending me pm's about how cool blitz's are, & that i shouldnt think about any other bike! he also claim that i could be a pro FMX rider on a blitz

yeh it's easy to make yourself but for the sake getting someone to try it and report this is better.
I really doubt lynx would work well nitrous is cheaper and I'm sure it'd work much better, you can get it from catering supply stores, they use it for whipped cream dispensers, you can get high as f@#k off that shit too

we had one of those kits on a Suzuki A80, doesnt do much, revs for about 3 secs

....i am not putting a Nos bottle on the miniblitz....
that's like throwing a electric turbo or EDC or YZ490 powerband on it.
Or letting a Honda rider ride it. all are performance detractors, not enhancements.. ;)

....i am not putting a Nos bottle on the miniblitz....
that's like throwing a electric turbo or EDC or YZ490 powerband on it.
Or letting a Honda rider ride it. all are performance detractors, not enhancements.. ;)

bahahaha, you just scared a honda rider would ride it faster:p

No such thing Roost, you should know that. Homo Honda riders prefer going slow as the airflow to their bums stops at high speed... Plus yamaha riders are quicker, as being big boofy purely heterosexual males, they are nervous of the Honda riders behind them. :D

No such thing Roost, you should know that. Homo Honda riders prefer going slow as the airflow to their bums stops at high speed... Plus yamaha riders are quicker, as being big boofy purely heterosexual males, they are nervous of the Honda riders behind them. :D

haha thats pretty funny, BUT i never sore any YZ's in front of me at my last race :D

race 1 : honda 1st
race 2 : honda 1st
race 3 : honda 4th(dam kwaka and suzi)

That means overall honda wins hahahaha, oh ya thats right reardon just took out perth on a HONDA lol(fark im board):D

Shoosh. Yamahas still contain 32.7% more awesome than hondas.. Honest. An american study proved it... :D

i am soooooooo cut

i was going to buy one of these bikes and now they arent on ebay anymore :(

now i dont know what to do

message Cobb and Co on ebay, see if they are listing any more... may not be listed on egay, but they might still be selling them..

yer thats what i did but have to wait till tomorrow to get reply

im going to be so spewing iff they arent.

Latest posts

Back