Ute Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha wish my progress was this fast :( but im only 15 and broke as shit :)

To date with help from my mates for the gear i didn't have (sprayguns, and body work gear) It has only cost me $270 you could easily do it over a few weeks. Buying what you can when you can. I'll find my recept and post it up so you can see what i've used. Everything used is just from Supercheap nothing special or hitech.

I got paint but i dont like the colour so if anyone's interested in some purple pearl 2pac paint (4lt) with 4lt of clear coat and some hardener pm me ;) Ill have my statesman front end by the end of the week :) plus i need interior for mine...

Day 5-

All the kids are back to school, I have a few jobs on then I'm going to get stuck into the sanding again. Need to get it all done by Friday so it can be painted on Saturday.

Been poking around eBay and found new grill, lights & bumper have to run it by the minister of war and finance but fingers crossed my application for funds gets approved and I can bling the ute up just a touch. Really the reason for getting it is my corner lights are dull and need replacing anyway. Lens in bumper are all cracked and bumper is rusted. So replacing won't be such a bad thing.

grillbumper.jpg

Also going to look at these some time in the next few days. Might be a tad hard to get in and out of but for the price I'm happy to put up with that.

seat.jpg

Worlds worst photoshop - well corel draw
ps.jpg

Last edited:
looking good no crf not long to go now

Last edited:
s**t yeh man thats gunna look trick as when shes done =)

you doing all the work yourself?
what kind of engine is going in it or is in it? keeping the original? =)

looks sweeet!

looking after lungs good mate *inhale*------------*exhale* - griiinnn....

Ok more of a better pick from end day 10, not overly happy with paint yet as it needs to be cut back with 1500grit sandpaper and buffed. But it's getting there.

Ooh all work done our self with help from brother in law. All done in my shed after all its only a bike ute.

day10_0.jpg

ooohh nice =) you got any trade experience with all this or you just going at it like a bull at a gate having some fun? =)

Latest posts

Back