Ute Project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dang thats looking like some good body work there m8 nice my dads doing body work on my brothers rx7 series 1 right now hes getting the holden purple on it i want a hilux like yours its got a nice body shape

Have ya finished the puss box yet....need a couple of contacts taken to the airport,and then need some pallets picked up

Little sticky boi, I can only take one of your contacts to the airport at a time, unless I can store some crates at your house and then I could stash some contacts in the tray under a tarp. Or are your contacts too good to ride in the back?

Let me know asap as I'd realy love to help you with your contacts.

/end bullshit

Yeah this is what me n jess are guna do to our Dual cab in a few weeks, the only bits i need is a Surf dash & some bits to make the rear doors suicide... hmmm emo music maybe?

Looks good no Crf

ok just picked up some blingage -
crome 001.jpg

crome 002.jpg

Missing from photo is the head lights, no real need to see them is there?

OOOOOH.....very snazzy.....p.s Not sleeping with them or nothing,so yea in the back under the tarp is alright with me.

what abotu a manaul coversion?. get a box easy as for a hilux.
and turn the leafs upside down :D easier to get the bikes in ;)

Been a tad busy, and the ten day will blow out to a month but progress is being made still. My love for sandpaper is growing daily.

lux 001.jpg

It needs a bit of a wash, i'll take some more photos after that. Also still has old bumper on till i get new brackets made.

ooh for the record i'm at about 2000 bucks for this project so far.

is that a swift in the background????
gotta love the swift....
i ve got one and its awesome.......

Latest posts

Back