VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The car pooling thing is a great idea, any idea if they will still be doing the day liscences this year too (i.e the same as Underra last year)

Not too sure about the day licensces but ill try and find out

Mate, got to spread the word through ALL the remaining bike shops. I literally work across the road from Greg and had NO idea there was racing until i stumbled across his and Styvs race bikes and asked why they were dirty, hahah. Also talk to Brad, I know some of his shop guys want to race and get5 somje flyers at the tracks, I can take some to Frankston if ya want.

Yeah i think ill make a flyer up soon and hand them all out around tye traps see if we can drum up a few more riders for the start of the series.

When the flyers done post it up here cause I'm happy to do the rounds to all the bike shops around the Bendigo area and put them up

I'll take 'em to the track and persuade riders.

Haha that old chestnut. I'll try get something together in the next 2 weeks.

Should be sweet , there is a couple of NSW boys on some badass 12" bbr bikes heading down to trade paint with yas !

I got my bbr klx going now :) , I team with fellow nsw crew.

We might come over for a round from WA if we head over that way to visit my in-laws this year :beerchug:

good stuff more nsw boys the better chance we have of winning lol

just we are clear we plan on taking the title back to nsw this year lol

Lol love the competition you blokes are going to trip on the competition down here.. Guessing series overall
1: vic
2: vic
3: vic
4: vic
5: Nsw

That's if you run all rounds :)

We make up numbers on start line anyhow lol.

Lol love the competition you blokes are going to trip on the competition down here.. Guessing series overall
2: vic
3: vic

That's if you run all rounds :)

Thats B grade, what about A grade? ALLLLL VIC

Gotta love friendly banter. I just hope a decent amount of riders turn up to each round and not just the 1st.

B grade will be fun!! Wish I had my 10" going or I would enter b grade on a 10" :)
B grave overall lol
2: Nsw
3: Nsw

Just throwing it out there... But if you think you capable of running a grade I think it's worth running with the too guns don't sand bag yaself

Latest posts

Back