VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh if someone finished top 5 they should be in A. Between us all after 1st race we will know who is in the faster half of the field. Thats A.
Hardest part is the middle of the pack riders.

So watt class's are there to race in on minibike at this years VCM 2013 series.
Sounds like must be A & B grade .
So guessing there 2 class's A grade open , B grade open

I got the feeling the first race will be huge then from there the numbers will slowly drop off and end up been the same as 2012. All 1 class

iv noticed a massive typo or mistake i think styv key board is broken lol i think he ment to type
1. NSW
2. NSW
3.NSW
4. NSW
5. NSW
6.lol

and also i think at the end of the season vic can start a new thread called,
how good the back of nsw pitt bikes look bahahahahahahaha gota love it

Us NSW riders wont worry about sticker kits on the front of out bikes. No one will see the front.

bwahahahaha oh here we go, something wrong with the water up North I reckon. Even if you had stickers on the front you wouldn't see them due to all the rooooooost all over them

How would you like your roost burger?

lol i wouldnt know what the back of a pitt bike looks like im sure u boys down there can describe it to me lol i love the bantering hay damo we may need to buy another van for just the trophies

Yes, "hard luck award"

So whats the plan for the weekends when you come down? Travel Friday and go back Monday?

Cause Sunday night you won't be able to see to drive cause of all the tears? I know mate, there there.

Well, better organise accommodation super early i would think. Mattress in the back of the van won't cut it!

iv noticed a massive typo or mistake i think styv key board is broken lol i think he ment to type
1. NSW
2. NSW
3.NSW
4. NSW
5. NSW
6.lol

No typo here wrote "my" top 5 with precision mate.. Yours looks like a.... B grade top 5 with an illusion of some sort lol

Bring your tear offs boy maybe a new set of
Goggs cause there not gonna be the same leaving vic :)

demotivational-posters-winning.jpg

and this

1000x500px-LL-c37cd6f7_This-thread-Is-full-of-win.jpg

Well as far as the one A.C.T lad goes :p

There had better be a helmet cam on every helmet, I wanna see some dirty tactics to, is there a height restriction at all, cause timeeh might have an unfair advantage being above the roost zone:) go the blues

Latest posts

Back