VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm, dates. Then I can save for an airfare, already getting geed up. As long as someone is up the back with me I'll be happy haha

Miniriders Wooden spoon award and all 3 of us can fight for it up the back!! haha :)

man some of the most competative racing happens between us back markers
it's certainly good fun and not as full on

Easyer to drag chain then to push chain lol

yea 2 grades in 1 race but i will sign up in B grade and race a 10" what you rekon a fair bit of challenge plus ill get to bang bars with all you sick riders rather then fighting with 1 person up front ill fight with 10 for 5-10 spot :) sounds fun to me?

yea 2 grades in 1 race but i will sign up in B grade and race a 10" what you rekon a fair bit of challenge plus ill get to bang bars with all you sick riders rather then fighting with 1 person up front ill fight with 10 for 5-10 spot :) sounds fun to me?

Screw that man you gotta be the one to represent and take down Brad if he has the balls to show up!!!

Your title to defend!! haha

No courtesy spit's down here Mick. ;)

Big bore all the way.

Get onto Atomik then Styv. If not I'm sure Greggo will hook you up.

No courtesy spit's down here Mick. ;)

Big bore all the way.

Get onto Atomik then Styv. If not I'm sure Greggo will hook you up.

see how we go its abit of a process to get a ride on atomik but yea passing people on a 10" will be halerious

Latest posts

Back