VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone would tow me around the track I'd race.
Lxr hasn't been rideable since the week before round 2. I'm still waiting for my V2 to be fixed.
At the moment I have no way of getting to any races till I get a licence and van or ute

Hope to see u out there soon hazza we having so much fun mate, Timbo u no compredea or your not near Newcastle?

And where are your pics from the 50 race ???

Pics are coming. Not many though :( But ill get em up all in good time. As for being near newcastle, well if 4hrs is near then yep :p But no sorry man, maybe chat to letsride, he was sayin he might be keen for the next round :)

Did someone say the track was muddy???
DSC00747.JPG

Did someone say the track was muddy???
DSC00747.JPG

Ok that's the bike 169 in the background the owner of that bike was from round shep and I think was mates with the photographer whos email addy iv lost , if we can find out who the bloke in the red gear sitting in the tray is we might find the photographer !!!

^I thinki thats the guy who also owns 2 very nice (mint condition) CR500's he had them both there in the Underra round, so i'd say you'll see him next round too :) ANYWAY here are a few more shots, still got more to upload though.
DSC00755.JPG

Hoodie hoons
DSC00754.JPG

Roys fantastic plug head
DSC00757.JPG

and another piece of google magic :)
DSC00765-MOTION.gif

Ok so works been a bit **** lately so haven't really even touched my bike in a month let alone ride it. But next round is coming up and I'm keen to have a flog(of the bike) might hit up franga on Sunday to blow the cobwebs but does anyone know anything about the track in kooweerup?

Just sent my forms off then so I'm locked and loaded!! :)

Looking forward to it. Bike's ready to go apart from a sticky throttle which is easy fix. Still got some jetting issues but she will be right for the day.

Looks like we finally get a chance to settle that score Roy!!! haha

$150 to the highest overall person for the day for the two of us. All good?

Let the bench racing begin......

PS: I'm going to get owned. Haven't ridden in ages!! haha

WoooT!!! Good stuff mate, i got my accomadation sorted yesterday, and gotta sort my jetting (apparenty) this weekend. Can't wait, i just hope it's muddy as hell again as apparently thats the only way i'm gettin in the top 10 LOL

Finally (just remembered) i got up all the pics from last round here are a couple more

Some idiot pickin fights with someone else on the grid
DSC00773.JPG

Shearer and i diong our best "Twins" act :)
DSC00774.JPG

Marcus launching
DSC00844.JPG

Towball coming in for landing while Dazza shoots off
DSC00847.JPG

Why u overtake?
DSC00895.JPG

Bar bashing
DSC00905.JPG

And pic of the day :) Styv says "no" to gravity :)
DSC00887.JPG

And heres the link for the all the photos for anyone whos keen.
https://plus.google.com/photos/1053...ms/5905127532727297073?authkey=CNyR57yEzoumKg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back