VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw you all then let's jetski race!! I'm ready!! lol

Had a feeling this was going to happen as we have had a lot of rain.

Screw you all then let's jetski race!! I'm ready!! lol

Had a feeling this was going to happen as we have had a lot of rain.

Hell yea :) You must be spewin mate, finally get time off and this happens :( Oh well, fingers crossed we might get a re-schedule for next month which means i might still make it.

Just cause everyones now sad, i'll post this here... It made my day a bit better
[video=youtube;9Eh5akkbxnM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eh5akkbxnM[/video]

Ohh **** was looking forward to this one..

It has been very wet. See you all at Rnd 6 unless they decide to race Rnd 5 first..

Good luck with the bubs Timiee... Catch up soon. Braaaap!

Last edited:
Ohh **** was looking forward to this one..

It has been very wet. See you all at Rnd 6 unless they decide to race Rnd 5 first..

Good luck with the bubs Timiee... Catch up soon. Braaaap!

Cheers mate :) Hope the do a postpone to next month...then i can sqeeze in one more :)

Thats What always happened to me Styv. Every year I missed a round cause I went to America. Just bad luck.

yea i know mate, if it gets re schedualed for the time away theres not point in racing the next one. it is bad luck i guess

yea i know mate, if it gets re schedualed for the time away theres not point in racing the next one. it is bad luck i guess

I thought the point in racing was to race when you can, win-draw-or loose (like me) Who knows Kosta might blow up both his bikes in the first 2 races at the next 2 meets??? It is racing you never know what might happen.

I thought the point in racing was to race when you can, win-draw-or loose (like me) Who knows Kosta might blow up both his bikes in the first 2 races at the next 2 meets??? It is racing you never know what might happen.

ill make everyone i can too! id rather race then not race regardless off my standing in the series!

Yeah I'm really pissed at you, wait till you get to the track mate. HAHAHAHA, of course I didn't take it the wrong way, i'm not 17. You know why I haven't been coming, i was all set for Pakenham though, oh well.

Latest posts

Back