VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work timeeh. Awesome your coming down again! You "interstaters" are hardcore miniriders. :)

man raining this morning rained every day for the last 6 days man it's not gunna be fun

i'll get down there when i can for ya's i couldn't get near the track on the weekend

Cheers mate, might swap my pressure suit for a scuba suit then? LOL The 10" class is gonna be nuts. On that note who is bringing a 4X4? Reading the clubs web page the other week the mentioned that those without 1 may not be able to get to the track, so we may need to get a lift from the entrance to the track. I might need a freind as i don't think the Bazooki is any sort of 4X4 although it is a work veichle so anything is possible :b_grind:

^Yea mate, i'm keen. Im staying at the Pakenham Park Motel? Think i got a pub/bistro next door if your keen, im happy to go elsewhere too, what do ya reckon?

yeah man

the pub there is ment to be ok none of them are anything special

but i'm keen for a beer and a meal

if more want to join us we can head closer into town

decide then

dunno styv it's meant to be ok today but it's not looking good out there
tomorrows ment to be ok friday rain saturday and sunday are ment to be 17 and ok so i'd say depending on how much rain we get friday it should go ahead

if not they will call it today or tomorrow

wait and see

well hope they dont call it off and then run it again as a last round in novmeber cause im goin to thailand from the 31st october for 2 weeks!

Please say it aint so :( fingers crossed everybody, and do your best "NO RAIN" dance like this..
[video=youtube;c1Kww9FJN_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Kww9FJN_Y[/video]

Bad news guys, this just in, direct from the VCM website.

Pakenham Race Canecelled

"Unfortunately due to constant rain in the Pakenham area the track is under water and scheduled event will be postponed. Hopefully a suitable date can be found. An e-mail will be sent out to VCM register. VCM President Frank DeRose"

I'm frekn shattered just checked in been so busy with work n just got the bikes sorted for Sunday this sux balls big time timeeh's last round for a while all the prep everyone's done , **

yeah i went and had a look at athe track and well jet ski's would be more approprite

i'll get some photo's tomorrow for ya's it's litterally about 4" deep standing water

not good

:( Not much else to say.,...
sadbanana-meme-generator-you-make-sad-banana-even-sadder-fd32d7.jpg

Latest posts

Back