VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fingers crossed they reschedule the round

If not Stony Creek flat tracking it is

Fingers crossed we still get both.

Stony is scheduled for the 13th of October so not much time to squeeze in Koo Wee Rup before then.

Think it will just be one more round and that's it. Flat tracking sounds like fun to me!!

Got an email this morning from KooWeeRup mcc, they informed me they're sending me back my payment(cheque) for the cancelled round as they will not be holding another this year. So it sounds as if Stony is gonna the the next and last round.

Got an email this morning from KooWeeRup mcc, they informed me they're sending me back my payment(cheque) for the cancelled round as they will not be holding another this year. So it sounds as if Stony is gonna the the next and last round.

Is styv a chance to take out the title without racing the last round? How close are the points?

Yeah it sucks Styv won't be at Stony Creek. There's a 3 point gap between us and I was excited to be going to a track I've yet to lose a race at. But now we'll never know, and to win the series like this gives me an empty feeling with no sense of reward.

You never know, the last round might get canned and Styv wins by default. :first: Never say never!!

Heal up mate.

That's exactly how I thought ud see it , not the result anyone wanted mate , you both had a good fight on for the number one plate this year ...

whens the next round fellas? i will have to see how fat my next paycheck is

Yeah it sucks Styv won't be at Stony Creek. There's a 3 point gap between us and I was excited to be going to a track I've yet to lose a race at. But now we'll never know, and to win the series like this gives me an empty feeling with no sense of reward.

You never know, the last round might get canned and Styv wins by default. :first: Never say never!!

Heal up mate.

How bout I come down and try beat you in styv's honor?
Pffft yeah right, I'm not that fast

Heal up mate.
Just you wait till i get a lxr :p (man i suck.)

For those that don't get the VCM emails:

VCM SERIES ROUND 5 (AUG 25) CANCELLATION - UPDATE:
The Pakenham round has been cancelled for 2013, the host club will return entries to riders soon. 2014 VCM series Round 1 will be held at the Pakenham track.

SEP 22 - SUNBURY (CLARKESFIELD) GRASS TRACK EVENT HOSTED BY VIPERS:
<URGENT> If you plan to go, please enter online ASAP. You can click on this link to access online entry form:
http://www.mototrailsoz.com.au/moto...age-motocross-2013/round-5-sunbury-grasstrack

Note that for Viper events you pay on the day. The Sunbury event will cost $70 plus the usual cost of $55 for one day licence plus $20 one day Viper membership for those that don***8217;t have a club. VCM register that are MV affiliated club members don***8217;t have join Viper. VCM registered riders will have to show their MV affilated club memberships, ambulance subscription, National licence or purchase one day.

Viper would like to see grid of pre 70, pre 75 and fast fifties, Classic scramble club will also attend. Viper existing classes pre 78, EVO and over 45 class, pre 85, pre 90, Two stroke class and moderns, VCM register can compete in any Viper classes.

Riders can roll up 1.00 pm Saturday and sign in, pay then do some practice, included in $70 riding fee, no practice Sunday racing only.

If riders want to camp they must contact Peter Gruber and secure a spot, If enough people stay Saturday night there will be roast dinner available, also must book with Peter. We're not sure about meal costs at this stage, but it will be free to camp

E-mail Peter Gruber at [email protected]

OCT 13 - VCM SERIES ROUND 6:
VCM Series Round 6 at Stony Ck (Boagie's place) is all systems go. The latest entry form is attached, If entering please print it and post entry to the host club with payment soon.

Latest posts

Back