VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good I'm in!!! Should be a cracker of a day hope to see a few there. Braaap!!!

So who's got their entry in for final round of VCM next Sunday? Oct 13

Last race for about 6 months. Lets top off 2013 season with some sweet grass track'en!

Going to get my entry in early next week.

**** didn't think it was until the weekend after. I got so much crap in the shed from moving I'm going to have to dig the bike out first!! lol

Well at least I can say I did the first and last rounds. Hopefully next year I can fill the gaps in some more.

Should be a cracker I'm In and next year will try and get to a few more... Hopefully we get some numbers.

Brooksy ya little ripper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B GRADE CHAMPION!!! So going to be your new user title. haha

Awesome stuff!!! Man your riding has improved so much this year.

Couldn't think of a person that deserves it more!! Your a champ!!! Stoked as.

Hey folks, just wanted to say thank you to Eddie and Sherrall Cini from Ciniworx Motorcycles for their support in nabbing the A grade VCM series title on the weekend. The series win has a little less shine to it for me, due to Styvan Cusinato breaking his leg before the last round with only a 3 point gap in the series between us. I know he'll be back next season hungrier than ever so I gotta start training now!.....Lol.

Thanks to my wife and little guy for their support and time to go racing.

Congrats to my Ciniworx team mates, Joel Brooks and James Cini for taking out 1st and 3rd in B grade. Brooksy's in A grade next year so look out!! Also well done to all podium place getters. Thanks to Miniriders.com for sponsoring the B grade.
Thanks to all the guys that come racing and make it a whole lot of fun. The ****s and giggles we have at every meet is a highlight for me. Big shout out to the interstate guys for traveling so far to race mini's, bloody legends.

Well that's it from me, see ya's at the practice track.

Cheers, Kosta #83.

Congrats to Kosta and Coolie :) Good work guys, spewin i couldn't make it down :( Great work boys. Did Styv still end up with 2nd or 3rd?

Congrats Kosta you deserve it mate you were quick and consistent all year.

Where's a pic of your Trophy Brooksy? ;)

So top 3 guys from B Grade move to A next year?

Miniriders will definitely be sponsoring Australia's No1 Mini Series again next year. What a great group of guys VCM are and what a well run series they put on.

Custom user titles for both you and Brooksy. :)

Latest posts

Back