VCM Traralgon Round 1 Pictures 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate. I appreciate it. I dont rate my riding.
These blokes in front of me ride past me like im sitting still. And the ones behind me push me along real hard.
I got to say though its an absolute pleasure to line up beside them and watch them go.
There is some extremely talented riders in this VCM series.
Anyone that has not raced before but would like to needs to get involved with this VCM series.
If racing is not your thing come along to a round or 2 and show your appreciation.

Ill be there on the 26th may mate and could see myself doing more as im happy to pay for flights and having nick put me up with accommodation and a bike is a beautiful thing and could not do it without him and miniriders, and then to hopefully meet all the boys will be a huge blast.

Thats fantastic mate. You will be meeting an awsome group of people down there.
Be careful. Racing is addictive. :first:

Last time Joel and I raced He beat me but we went at it for a while. This time his riding has improved out of site and leaves me for dead. I have to play dirty now. lol

None of that dirty stuff now
last year there might not have been room for me to pass there but the new linkage bike and loosing a tire or 2 has helped

it's always good clean fun all the battles we've had damo

Last time Joel and I raced He beat me but we went at it for a while. This time his riding has improved out of site and leaves me for dead. I have to play dirty now. lol

I lapped him twice at the last race a few weeks back. He usually kills me too. Guess we both will have to line him up next round. Look out Brooksy.

I also now know what Towballs first name is, lol

None of that dirty stuff now
last year there might not have been room for me to pass there but the new linkage bike and loosing a tire or 2 has helped

it's always good clean fun all the battles we've had damo

I got lots of practice to get to be able to even get close to you. your flying.

We will be lower on numbers as some have other commitments. I'm taking it 1 round at a time. Letsride and myself will be back for next round.

We will be lower on numbers as some have other commitments. I'm taking it 1 round at a time. Letsride and myself will be back for next round.

Sick man
i'll let ya know where we are all booking to stay
i'm not driving down in the morning
gunna go for a ride out bush with baz again on the saterday and a meal at the pub again is a must. it was awsome filling a room with miniriders and a beer or few. great memories and more to be had there i reckon

had a ball at this round last year hey

Going to be a good round. I have solid memories from last year. Finished first race in 3rd and then broke my collar bone in the next race. Good track and by the looks will have a nice grid. Looking forward to it. I get back from overseas the day before so going to be a challenging day for me!

i had a awesome time unfortunatly i cant make next round but will try my hardest to be back down for one after that was my first ever race meet and i loved it a great bunch of guys would be back every round if i could

im keen as punch! Reefy will most likely be there to show us how its done! which is always nice to see even if it puts us 1 spot down in the end hahah!

Ill be there on the 26th may mate and could see myself doing more as im happy to pay for flights and having nick put me up with accommodation and a bike is a beautiful thing and could not do it without him and miniriders, and then to hopefully meet all the boys will be a huge blast.

Don't worry mate I will be putting you to work sorting the bikes out for me. That's what Friday will be for. :)

We usually head to the pub sat night for a meal Nicko. Will try and organise something again.

Latest posts

Back