VCM Traralgon Round 1 Pictures 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't faze me I still ride decent after last yarram race still finished 3rd and I was blllliiiiiiiind.. You fellas take it seriously

Dont know what pub you fellas have been eating at. We go to the only straight pub in town saturday night and aint seen any of your victorian riders there.

[video=youtube;7l24c6Uf84I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l24c6Uf84I[/video]
from timeeh channel

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a bit of a battle that race before your nap and my adventure spewing u wont be down for the next one mate

Dont know what pub you fellas have been eating at. We go to the only straight pub in town saturday night and aint seen any of your victorian riders there.

There are only 2 pubs in town mate so you must have been at the wrong one!! lol

Will let everyone know when and where to meet.

He better be there damo, lol. I need someone to race with up the dusty end;)
Lol, that's why I won't be there, I don't want another rider floggin the pants off me ;). Sorry boys, but I'm hopin u get the bug then you'll have to come down for the next one, hell, maybe talk to Dazza, he drove all the way last time.

Lol, that's why I won't be there, I don't want another rider floggin the pants off me ;). Sorry boys, but I'm hopin u get the bug then you'll have to come down for the next one, hell, maybe talk to Dazza, he drove all the way last time.

I think u somehow have to come dude any chance at all looks like its going to be epic fun and Micks Comn so u have too and it's most likely one of reefys last vcm appearances so .... Umm u have to come

yeah i cant wait either maybe this time i get to ride my bike lol

Latest posts

Back