VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet when do I have to sign up by? Many crf50s going?

Well what a great day's racing action. First time I seen a VCM event and must say I was impressed at the setup and running of the day. It was continuous racing action all day. This is how a race series should be run.

Good job by the Miniriders boys Coolie, Hussey and Hazza. Man they had some epic battles between the 3 of them. Good pass by Hazza to pip Hussey on the last turn of the last race. Coolie managed to keep em at bay for the day.

Think Costa got 1 race win as well. The top 3 were fighting it out pretty hard all day. Hopefully Coolie got a pic of the results. Will try and keep them on here as well.

I do have a few pics the missus took and Hussey chucked my helmet cam on for 1 race before the battery ran out so will get that footage up in a day or 2.

Looking forward to the next one. Think I might have to chuck the boots on or I will never live it down. lol

https://plus.google.com/photos/112214196161186289043/albums/5734419317211819121?authkey=CM3iseH03vzQUg&gl=AU#photos/112214196161186289043/albums/5734419317211819121

This is a link to the album with some pics. They ain't really that great as taken off a phone. Will have a better camera for next time.

Got a vid and some helmet cam footage to add later.

Another crack:

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0179.JPG

Cool pics can't wait to see the helmet cam. Already hangin for next round

Sweet when do I have to sign up by? Many crf50s going?

There wasn't any 50's only a 70. The rest were pretty much 160+ pitbikes. But if there is more interest or mates you could race a few 50's in the same category. That would be cool. If you need more help pm me ill help you out

IMAG0116.jpg

Riders

83 Kosta
661 Eddy from ciniworx
21 styv
504 dylan
451 nicko
119 greg from buzz
115 me
24 hazza
26 hussey
51 james cini
70 some dude on a craaaap running 10/10 the gutsiest braap rider out there he did it hard and stuck it out all day
194 some andy dude

Places

1st Kosta
2nd dylan
equal 3rd styvan and eddy

track was mint the day was perfect and the riding was awesome to all that missed out :p

Nice one cooly. Mint day. Thanks for the scorecard. Track was so good.

you said it tommy
all you 50 riders need to race the next one off the same gate but it will be fun to bang bars together

I like the contour thing, but can't seem to see the current speed unless i move the mouse over the speed line?? Downloaded trackmaster for the phone the other day so hopefully try that out on the 11th at wakefield, meant to do a simialr thing + g-force meter :) then use another prgram to match it back to the GoPro.

I like the contour thing, but can't seem to see the current speed unless i move the mouse over the speed line?? Downloaded trackmaster for the phone the other day so hopefully try that out on the 11th at wakefield, meant to do a simialr thing + g-force meter :) then use another prgram to match it back to the GoPro.

Might be my fault. Still trying to suss how all the GPS stuff works. Best thing about the contour is the GPS is built in. :)

sweet vid baz

was you a bit warn out hussey he he he

was good to see where me and greggo came together up the top of the hill man i thought we were both gone there

was so much fun

sweet vid baz

was good to see where me and greggo came together up the top of the hill man i thought we were both gone there

was so much fun

Yeah came out pretty good I thought. Wish the battery lasted all the races especially the last as that was the best battle of all.

Man I hope I can keep up enough to get in the mix with you guys next round. That was cool to watch let alone banging bars.

Cmon peeps this is the only series left in the country!! Get on it. Come down and race. I'm willing to help out anyone I can with accommodation etc to get them at the gate. VCM runs some great tracks and is a really laid back cool scene. Plus you get to see some wicked vintages go at as well!! Mmmmmm Maico awesomeness. haha

That vid was awesome!! How good is the quality!

Great battles. That's what I love about racing, there's bar bangin' going on from the front to the back and everyone is just pumped to be out there.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

That vid was awesome!! How good is the quality!

Great battles. That's what I love about racing, there's bar bangin' going on from the front to the back and everyone is just pumped to be out there.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Yeah comes up great hey. Full 1080P high def.

You rode well Kosta. Were on it most of the day. Will come say hi at the next race.

I would say I would be banging bars next race with you but you would be lapping me to do that. :D

sweet vid baz

was so much fun

Yeah was buggered last lap. First race but I gained heaps of confidence by the last race.
Thought you guys were gonna collide big time.

Latest posts

Back