very cool google

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno but not much change from a grand at this point I reckon .... in 2 years they'll be 100 bucks

Yeah big $$$ atm i reckon.....i like how you can communicate with each other....that would be cool hitting up a track with ya mates

SO GAY. Who the F*@K wants button's on their goggles , it's a goggle. Stop over complicating things - snowboarders aren't fighter pilots , it's not hard to change a lense.

I really wish these dip shits in suits would F**K off from snowboarding. They can't ride , they don't ride , they don't understand riding , so why are they producing crappy overly tech pointless products. It's snowboarding not rocket science duh?

I bought some ashbury kiedlescope goggles this season , single layer lens. They look good , are a core shred company and work better than my crowbars , rogue's blah blah. Sometimes the simplest things work the best.

That shitty add looked like some trailer for the bourne identity , I was expecting Matt Damon to pop up sometime.

Dunno Unit I spend 90% of my time down here outta bounds ..... blue lake, the craggs,out back of Guthega Stanleys,the sentinal etc etc .... I'd dig not needing to carry and f#ck around with communications and keeping batteries dry n sh#t ...or a gps for that matter .... yeah I'd like to be able to talk to the crew and navigate without pullin crap outta my pockets every 5 minutes it's a punish .... so if they get em working properly I see a use for em in the outback.

Sure I wouldn't run em in the park they'd be usless .... but I'm not a park monkey .... I was up until about 4 seasons ago ..... I've been livin here riding for 10 .... but now I prefere outback and trudging to the resorts.

Im just a hater haha.
We should of done a pow seeking mission this season at dead horse gap Dready!

Ha ha all good mate ...and don't worry I agree with you mate ....because there WILL be clowns running em in the park .... heaps of em .... they'll be giving you read outs , speed checks,how much time you are spending on the c box as oppossed to the flat down n sh#t ... and yeah you know they will be total wankers :D

As for the pow mission ?

there is always this season so Yeah mate all day...... let us know if ya make it down and I'll be down:D

Last edited:
for the robots imo..
Goggle8Tanscend.jpg

Latest posts

Back