Very slow postage from SNEEZY

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billyxxx

Reaction score
ok so i payed for a oko 30mm carby off this dude on the 10th of February 2011 he apparently posted it on the 13th of February but its still not here, i have sent texts to him to which takes a couple of hours to reply and most times doesn't reply . He also said in the add that he lived in Adelaide but he said he lives in the middle of nowhere thats why it was taking so long ? but his facebook also says he lives in adelaide so im pretty sure the carby isn't coming and and im out of pocket $37 , which thankfully isn't to bad but still pissed me off, so thanx sneezy you arsehole

o and he gave me a tracking number 510027 i called up aust post there tracking numbers are 12 digits long

ok so i payed for a oko 30mm carby off this dude on the 10th of February 2011 he apparently posted it on the 13th of February but its still not here, i have sent texts to him to which takes a couple of hours to reply and most times doesn't reply . He also said in the add that he lived in Adelaide but he said he lives in the middle of nowhere thats why it was taking so long ? but his facebook also says he lives in adelaide so im pretty sure the carby isn't coming and and im out of pocket $37 , which thankfully isn't to bad but still pissed me off, so thanx sneezy you arsehole

o and he gave me a tracking number 510027 i called up aust post there tracking numbers are 12 digits long

If it's anything like the last one I got they only need the last six digits to track something... Hope you get this resolved.

well thats why i put it up so people can check themselves its invaild

I bought some stuff off him a while ago, but I picked it up. Still took a while for him to arrange me to pick it up. Seemed like a genuine guy so, hope all goes well.

Sorry to hear. Looks like my stuff will get to you first:)

Out of Foreign Customs, March 03, 2011, 3:28 pm, AUSTRALIA

Yeah and yours was sent later hahah . Im pretty keen for it to come ! Thanx again terry

Thats bs Billy hope ya get the carby or ya money back. The cops don't like **** like this so drop in and leave his details with them they might be able to sort it out

it's only $37 so i'm i don't really wanna bother them with it , but he sent me a text with a recipt from aust post with my post code on it , but i asked to see the date and i haven't got a reply that was at 6 pm so i think he has only just posted it.

hell no still took him nearly 4 weeks to post it .

Happy for you mate.

That is very good news.

Far too long but at least the item issue itself has been resolved.

Still doesn't answer the delayed postage issue but at least you have it now.

Logic

thats right logic, at least leave it so the next person to buy from him will no how long to wait .

Told you i sent it more than once

so maybe be patient before you put **** up on a public forum and bad mouth people, i told you it was gettin sent by two couriers as i live 6 hours from nearest post office now.

from now on all sales will be approx 2 weeks for delivery people will write that in all threads so people understand

anyway yes it should be deleted as this will turn into a bull**** thread, like a few others on here at the moment

Check your add mate you put location ADELAIDE . Holy crap i think i waited long enough . If you look at where i put the thread i put it in REFERENCES and i gave you one, also when you sent me photos of the postage recipt i asked for a photo of the date on it ! and i got no reply ! just face it you where lazy and didn't post it for a couple of weeks

Last edited:
Lol amazing how people are so stupid on here. Your making yourself look like a dik so stop now.

Told you i sent it more than once

so maybe be patient before you put **** up on a public forum and bad mouth people, i told you it was gettin sent by two couriers as i live 6 hours from nearest post office now.

from now on all sales will be approx 2 weeks for delivery people will write that in all threads so people understand

anyway yes it should be deleted as this will turn into a bull**** thread, like a few others on here at the moment

so what excuse have a got for ignoring all pm's and emails???? specially mine???

not good enough bro...
4 weeks is just plain stupid.. stuff comes from the states quicker.. and why 2 freight companies? why not just send 1 from your location..
actually you know what.. i dont care why...

any for sale threads you put up from now will be deleted...
we have had a gut full of members pulling swifties on others members.

as for everyone else, threads will be deleted at our discretion so if your planning on selling something make sure you complete all transactions, and use paypal for payments please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back