Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Styv_Loosekid_21

Reaction score
ok fellas iv been in talks with a bloke on facebook whos dad is has been in the commitee at the bacchus marsh MX club.... noooo not parwan the better track literally over the hill which was built by the fellas who build the AMA tracks in america last year!!

this is what i have been informed to put on here which is an overall what they want to do.

attention mini bike fans

down here I'n Vic we are opening a minibike club, 40 minutes west of melbourne and it will be a open key policy, you get a membership at the start of the year and get a key, you can go and ride 365 days of the year if you want, once your a member you do not need to pay to ride, YOU CANNOT RIDE WITHOUT BEING A MEMBER. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PAY AND RIDE FOR ONE DAY...do not rock up and expect to ride you will need to have organized a membership,

We will be having race events imcluding night races, these are covered by our own insurance so that means no gay m.a Lisences and big fees. they will be very social and have camping at the track so we can get some interstate riders coming to race this world class track, it will begin the building stage soon and we need committee members who will be able to help us design build and maintain the track and help the whole club run smoothly.

If you'r interested get I'n contact with chris gay on 0423319451. we have room for a decent sized proper mini bike track. it will be a tame sx track much like a bmx track that will have some big jump sections and also will be safe and perfect for all types of minibikes from stock 50s to daytona 190 wepons.

this to me and im sure all of you is a very inviting opertunaty to have a pitbike only track to our selfs!! under lights racing track maintained and not to far away and a key to ride everyday if you plz how much better do you want it, its litterally on a silver platter..

get round it guys show support this could be a big one

One question... can i live there :p
what can i do to help increase interest?

Last edited:
Been waiting to go to that track on the 250, not to far away either so think I'm in
Can you ride the main track on a Lxr as well?

What a great idea! Any idea what membership will cost?

thats awsum new count me ill travel down for this for sure

to ride on the big motocross track you will have to get a membership for the other club. we can't ride on there track an they can't ride on ours...

yes every member ges a key to the gate let yourself I'n ride and then let yourself out...if any member is caught bringing a mate who dosnt have a membership your membership will be taken from you and you will not be able to become a member for 2 years. the keys will be numbered with yor membership number you cannot use anyone elses key or let anyone use your key you can let another member I'n or out but you must make sure there a member by seeing there membership card...

Last edited:
Can we make badges? lol

sounds reasonable will be sweet being able to go when it suits me

also when you sign up as a member you are agreeing to do one working bee ayear. it can be whenever you want on a selected day will be the 1st Sunday of month or something like that. the track wil be closed in the morning for a few hours while it gets maintained, then all the people that helped out can then ride the freshly prepped and watered track for the rest of the day... you can come help at asmany as you want but you have to come to atleast one or you can't get a membership the next year... this will make it fair for everyone and Also keep the track maintained...

Sounds great, but how will it all be regulated?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back