Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like alot of thought has gone into it. So every member has to do working bee's? Evan interstate members
Do you have to come with anther member to sign you up the 1st time?

Who do i have to call/email/facebook would much prefer not calling as im horrible through the phone... and cash?

By regulate I am referring to all of the rules regarding entry, working, camping etc. Will there be somebody who works there regularly or is it going off the honour system?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 2

Well there is usually a person from the big bike committee checking keys and member cards... This will still apply for mini rider members. Camping has to be notified to the person in the mini bike committee before camping so we know who's there

How will this project be funded? Isn't the cost to build and maintain the track outweighed by membership fees and numbers?? Just wondering

just to clarify a few things. there will not be anyone at tre track to make sure everyone is doing the right thing. that's why theres a no strike policy. if you bring someone who ian a member and they ride even if it's from the side of your trailer and up your ramp we will be taking your membership away. we will have different people checking memberships at the track and doing drivebys. with the racing we will be having club only race days and then a open underlights race meeting... every member has to do at least one working bee I'n the year and if this troubles interstate riders then they can just do the working bee the night before and the morni g before the big night event... if anyone wants more details ring chris gay on 0423319451. yes the cost of running a motocross park like this is very high. but when were sharing land and the other track has insurance which we are under. they pay I think 40,000 per QUARTER for there's and ges there's no way we could afford that just by memberships, we are looking for sponsors to help with the initial costs I'n building te track and fence... if anyone would like to have there say on the track layout and help build it let me know, also we are looking for more dedicated people to be on the committe so if youbthink you can help I'n anyway call or text me. were going there at 1030 today to suss out where the tracks going and we will get a few photos up

Goin there this morning to meet chris and the president of the track, ill load up pictures in the Arvo

Cheers fellas lets get this pumpin!!

If it was me doing the policing, I'd be an ******* of a policeman!!

I'd love to be the one to Inforcing rules just means its a tighter net and stops fuk heads piss farting around on our track that we put hard time into

That sounds mad!!! Look forward to seeing some progress.

If it was me doing the policing, I'd be an ******* of a policeman!!

I'd love to be the one to Inforcing rules just means its a tighter net and stops fuk heads piss farting around on our track that we put hard time into

PittyNazi :p

So I went there this morning and the place has crazy potential.. Unlimited good shaping dirt unlimited water supply from the natural spring right next to it and good hands in control of it!! Castes a few ideas through and looks like alot of things are taking care of so its not a pipe line dream!!

Took some pictures today check it out :)

Front drive way just need a clean up
null-168.jpg

Couldn't I said it better myself!!
null-169.jpg

Think this is self explanatory, fuk round you get one
null-170.jpg

null-171.jpg

Natural spring as you drive up to the track
null-188.jpg

Looking up at the track coming from driveway
null-190.jpg

Ontop of the track looking down at car park area
null-187.jpg

null-186.jpg

The land we have to play with. Already has abit of stuff in it but will be changes
null-182.jpg

null-180.jpg

null-181.jpg

null-183.jpg

null-184.jpg

null-178.jpg

null-174.jpg

null-175.jpg

null-176.jpg

Let me know your feedback :) I'm pretty keen

Looks like great spot styv :) Top find, So exciteing times!!!!
So is the track mainly for 10" class bikes? Or open it up a little so can run 12" open class bikes on it!

How i make mine!
Idea for track 50 track , 3m wide & 4m cross apecks of the turns .

Midsize track!. 4m wide & 5m cross apecks of the turns

Mark track out to that, pot berms in 1st. Then Ride around and it will come to you watt style of jumps mite add in then. Have track to flow just over 1min lap times.
Thats how id start to look at it! ;)

Latest posts

Back