Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
his only one person mate and lost alot of money due to building this track/fence etc still waiting on the proper self opening for himself and the club to put the funding back into the track..

i doubt he would sponser the site as yet bro sorry

I don't want them to be sponsors. Just get them signed up to the site is what I mean!!

I'm starting to get over hearing, "this is happening on facebook" crap. If your serious about your Mini's then you need to be a member on here :)

he needs to be keeping us up to date on here as well mate otherwise he is doing himself no favors

should be a good bit of fun i reckon

i might re build the 90 for the next race and come and bang some bars with ya's

December 12th, be there. Awesome track, heaps of laughs, fun times. Bring a bottle of de arm pump. SX is the go

So same track as had race on? not that long ago is it!
Sounds like fun! for shore! racing the 50s is so much fun!

Yeah bud, same track, probably with more things fixed up and more hard packed by then, gonna be a ripper day.

track work never ends! so much time effort go's into them, So great to see track made just for mini's exciting
can you roll the jumps if don't have skill to jump them on stocka.

sorry boys lost my password! all jumps can be rolled!

14th December boys! hope all can make it! hope a few boys camp on the Saturday night to swap some swapper story's lol, would be a good time all sitting round a fire with mini guys from all over aus

I was thinking i might come down for a spin seeing as i missed the last race + the missus has givin me a leave pass. How strict are the requirements to have a linesman come with you? If so that is probly gonna rule me out.

^ leave pass thats the go timeeh :) Let us know if can go! , I go road trip with you, evan bring me yami sponcer you ride stock class ;)

Yeah flag Marshall is an issue for me too. Bugger it, I'll just shove a flag down the back of my dacks, if you see it on the ground it means I've stacked.

Yeah flag Marshall is an issue for me too. Bugger it, I'll just shove a flag down the back of my dacks, if you see it on the ground it means I've stacked.

Haha that might mean that Roy needs to have an Epirb then so when he short cuts over the berms and gets lost someone can find him and say it's all good mate it's time to pack up and go home haha.

^ leave pass thats the go timeeh :) Let us know if can go! , I go road trip with you, evan bring me yami sponcer you ride stock class ;)

Hmmm might have to hold off :( Will let you know. I mentioned again last night and this time round the missus was not so happy, apparently just becuase it was fine to go the day before doesn't mean it's fine now.... Bloody women :ballchain:

If you can't do corner duty just help with a bit of watering in the morning or whatever,

Haha that might mean that Roy needs to have an Epirb then so when he short cuts over the berms and gets lost someone can find him and say it's all good mate it's time to pack up and go home haha.

Hahaha when we were walking the track the other day we were worried Roy might go over the top, one of them berms has almost a sheer drop to middle earth

Latest posts

Back