Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff!! Track nice and high which is awesome for drainage.

This will be a good eye opener for everyone. Track will be changed before race day so people can't say "oh you ride it every day" no excuse **** will be changed to make it fair

so Lewis woods is builing the track on Saturday the 13th we welcome anyone to come down and help us design the track and put up some fencing and do a few other little things. memberships will be available to purchase on the day. cummins rd Bacchus marsh and questions give me a ring 0423319451

Cummings Road isn't it?
this fb quote has more info in it
so it's confirmed hart and Huntington motocross/supercross racer Lewis woods is building the track on Saturday 13th July. everyone is welcome to come down the memberships will be able to be bought on the day and you can all have your say on how the track is built. we need to put up a star picket and wire fence too so the more people down there the better... cummins rd Bacchus marsh

It sounds pretty good people. Get down if you can to help out.

Would love this if it was closer than an 8 and a half hour drive in a 4 hundred thousand plus old hiace. I would defiantly be there helping as much as I possibly could for all the guys closer jump on it, it's an awesome opportunity for you guys and us mini riders.
I'm so jealous and can't wait to see it start pumping, again you buggers are so lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I'm new to the mini scence, but this sounds like something that has some awesome potential. If there's any more working bee's i'd be happy to try and get down, my one question would be how much membership is looking to cost?

yeah from what i see there waiting for insurances (looking on fb)

so super keen for this my god! ill keep in touch and if there is any more working bees ill be there!

Just seen this thread. Man that has so much potential. And to run it like the old days when you just got a key with membership and could ride whenever you want. So good. I hope this goes ahead and gets off the ground. Need way more stuff like this to be built.

Rode the track Saturday, coming long nicely. If you become a member take someone with you cause the track is in the boon docks, miles from anywhere, if anything happened to you, and it's likely it would as the track is gnarly, you could be lying there for days! Good 50's track, very tight.

There will be a video up soon of my 1st race on this track and a slow one at that, by the end of the day the track was in 100% better condition

chiris has said to post this here... let back him for this event

50% mini sx club
ANNOUNCEMENT! 50% mini sx team is holding its first open minibike supercross race meeting! It will be on the 14th December 2013 at the 50% ranch, Cummings rd Bacchus marsh ,Victoria. gates open at 9. Sign in at 930 and practice will start at 1030. classes will be stock 50s, 88 limited , 88 mod, 10" amateur, 10" pro, 12"amateur, 12" pro, junior open(up to 150cc) and OPEN, entry is $30 for members and $50 for non members with each extra class an additional $10. We may combine some classes if not enough numbers but will be seperate trophys, you will need to bring a representative to do corner duty for you and there will be no exeptions. It will most likely be for one round of racing only, there will be camping at the track if anyone wishes to camp the night. I will be accepting entry's via email or Facebook message up untill the 10th of December, bring your money on the day to sign in. this will be a event ran during the day to test how many riders we get to a event then we may look into running night events early in 2014, any questions feel free to call or text the club phone on 0422394003 facebook message us or comment below please like and share this so we can have a good old fashion mini sx

That's awesome!! Night racing hey.

Sounds pretty damn sweet!!

Cmon Styv get these guys signed up on MR!!! ;)

his only one person mate and lost alot of money due to building this track/fence etc still waiting on the proper self opening for himself and the club to put the funding back into the track..

i doubt he would sponser the site as yet bro sorry

young fella my age with a little rendering company trying to make this work for the community and just to have a go at another option or avenue to race minis

Latest posts

Back