Victorian Mini Bike Riders Club

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone, how is Sunday the 20th of December for a ride at Broady, sign in at 10am. Lets try and get some numbers there for a fun day.. tell all

yeah im down been heading out there a bit would be awsome to have a big crew there show the big bikes where a force to be reckoned with

Hope everyone has there bikes ready for the 20th at Broady for a ride...

Broady tomorrow!!! whoop. I just rode at franga mx track all day. Pumped for tomorrow!!! Hope there is gonna be lots of us there on minis!!! whoop!

yeah im riding there wednesday. you like the franga track?? i reckon the jumps are way to small on the mini track so most ppl on this site wouldnt like it.

yeh i know they're small but there is some good racing to be had anywhere and its way closer to me than broady. yeh i wanna race my 125 pitty in something, what do i have to do for it (MA licence?) and where are the events?

at this stage there wont be vic mini sx this year with sincs having his big crash and bailey takeing over as his manager nothing has been organized.

i heard a wisper that there will be a grass track race at the tooradin monster trucks but i'm not sure

Latest posts

Back