WE need to sort out the forums

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
This thread has been bought around by Pitmasters resignation and this thread applies to every single soul on this forum-

Alot and I mean alot of bullshit (excuse my french) has been occuring on this forum and due to this occurance of low quality ,spam like ,B.S threads and posts being made we have lost many of the forums most valuable and important members in the miniriders community .Latley this forum has been a mess ,nothing short of it were being talked about negatively on other forums (no need to name other names) which is pulling apart the once tight clan on here back when post counts didnt matter rather the content of the posts , i have been on here for a while now and seen top blokes like Bones and others disapear due to being fed up with the imature idiots that lurk the forum posting on stuff they dont even remotley know anything about resulting in possible further injuries to both person and equipment.

Every one blames the moderators for slacking off ,this is bull shit (there i go again) these guys don't get paid to run this squable rather they do it out of pure dedication and often dont always have the time to make sure everyone is doing the right things on here.This is where we need to pitch in and help out to prevent mindless posts ,foul and innapropriate aswell as
unnessary lanquage (to an extent) and the use of excessive msn / text language.This language should only be used in moderation as it is often used in a poor maner and is hard to read for all members.

So to fix these common occurances of this crap happening and there for de generating our once helpfull forum we need to take action against these forum lerkers as I have noticed many of you have started doing ,so I and for the vast majority of the community says
THANKYOU

I will get off my soap box now but we must ensure we dont lose any more valuable and critical members in our community.Cheers

Louis

thats exactly right, also we need more moderators the moderators have lifes and cant be on here 24/7 so we are going to need more i reckon and some members need to get there act together and stop posting crap.

Last edited:
here here
i'd like to think we can all adhere to the few simple things unitmx has stipulated
our site has nothing to do with what the mods delete or ban it is up to you to sustain right from wrong
i dont think much more needs to be said on the matter

thanks guys , its a real shame we will be losing Benox aswell as a top mod.I belive we should propose nominations for added moderators where we can nomiate certain community members for moderator positions , it was good to see Snitchy become a moderator he has alot to offer the community

Well said

can every 1 do there best plz as said above we have live's also and we are miniriders to,so we like to ride as well

this site will be undergoing some cleaning up ,thou at times it gets out of hand we try our best .Some of the mods have jobs as well and we get busy in our own lives ,but it's up to guys to help us help you.

If you find a member continuing to be the fool please pm me and i shall let them know in no uncertain terms that shall not be tolerated.

As for the spammers well your days are numbered

ENOUGH SAID

coolmodee should be a moderator, and unit.

Im not self nominating here nor do intend to , Becoming a moderator should be community decison not just segragated t a few members .That my view

I think cactus jack has alot to offer the community and has given positive feed back to both me and other members consistantly on many topics especially with technical help.What we need to organise is community eiws on these important decisions

I do my best to help out but to be honest I am dedicated to be a mod.

I know everyone will say "sid is just a little kid" but I am actually serious about cleaning this shit up.

I believe I am a victim of the "crime" around here and I'm tired of it.

that is exactly right!!. there is so much spam and bullshite going on at the moment. i have been pondering about leaving the site because of all the CRAP on here, but instead i am going to try help clean it all up. this is a great site, dont let it fall apart now people.
keep it G-rated, well atleat PG :)
so come on boys and girls, clean up the act

OK guys i see the mod proposals and that is out of my hands

but i can only give advise here

being a mod ain't a power trip or any think of the sort
so if you have that intention it ain't for you

also it takes up a bit of your time if you want to try to contribute to the site your moderating so be prepared for that (no more surfing ebay) lol

also you get lots of crap by ppl who seem to think that your picking on them,and them only. But it doesn't work that way,every post i delete is done so with out predigest

cheers

If any members feel like casualy chatting so that you dont have to clog up the forums with pointless posts please by all means use the chatterbox hence thats why its is there and for personal and private messages regarding sales etc use private messages and please keep the text/msn talk to a minimum so we can gain back our respect in the minibike/dirtbike community

i honestly dont think i could do it but there is a long list of people who could do it properly and maturely
cactus jack
mack
unit mx
yellow proX
eichkay
theres heaps more

I have year 12 to go into next term ,so i doubt i will have the time to be persistant in moderating the forums.Eichkey is another top member with alot of know how and divy ,both members have been on this forum for a long time

Yes, i think the forum is gradually getting cleaner after all of these threads complaining about the lack of respect for the forum. I was amazed to see that Ben has left, i was away for 7 days and all of this has happened. It was alot worse at 1 point, but it's still far from perfect. Just one thing to help, you may realise i am now using proper punctuation and no longer abbreviating words.
Cheers

sorry guys but i dont think the moderator voting thing should be instigated by little old us
i think rob neeed to have a look at it from an admin point of view miniriders will have to formaly ask people before they go up for nomination as all might not be interested
i pose the question to you that if your were to publicly vote in a new moderator would you give them as much greif as we have benox and snitchy weather you voted for the person or not
i cant see everyones favorite person becoming a mod which starts an arguement straight off the bat
i would like to see miniriders point of view on this but that is not a request
it is good to see there are plenty of people who want good things for the site
i send those people my gratitude as i quite enjoy the time i spend on here and most of the people i deal with are good (yes even sidney for the most)
lets turn around from this point and change our ways

thanks for reading my rant

later

Latest posts

Back