WE need to sort out the forums

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well im starting to think the forum is getting back to how it used to be...today there hasnt been many stupid posts or swearing and imature behavior

so keep it up guys ;)

Guys i am gonna give this site a month to get some mebers back or some good new memebers nd for this s**t to stop or i will be asking which forums people like snitchy and jono have gone. Not because there like the stars of miniriders its because there nice people. I will be personal messaging snitchy soon to see what forum he is at if this crap doesnt change and get cleaner and better. I also would like to thank the mods i no even i can get a bit frustated with some of you some times but you dont have to post your frustration up here. Yes i think we may need some more mature minded people to be mods aswell. Well i hope we can get this sorted out else i will be leaving in a month. Lets keep this forum going and get some members back.

more mature minded mods HUH?

whats not mature about coolemode,foolspeed,miniriders,custom,snitchy,dready ???

those guys are mature what are you talking about matey???

Time wasting threads like this one? Hmmm perhaps you should have deeper insight into what has happend to these forums. Gloom and doom is what im all about? Jeez mybe you should hit the archives and check all the older threads preety much all helpfull not re-posted crap. I think we need to be a little more mature next time mate about how we approach things otherwise you will only add fuel to the fire

i think you've missunderstood my post. as i said, untill this thread i hadn't noticed any downfall in the forums content. Sure there are a few unrelated replies in threads and questions asked a thousand times, but you get that everywhere.
I was not having a personal attack at you for starting this thread, was simply noting my observations as to the forums apparent downfall in quality.
If you want to get into maturity? try having a look at your sig line. You may find it humorous, but many don't.

pittin, I only post that so that maybe these lazy ass mods will take notice of what they are doing to this site. Any competition is good competition and every industry needs competition to avoid a monopoly. Think about it pittin!

Well boys I guess I may be one of the so called "lazy arsed mods" ...thing is it's not us flaming each other of the price of ebay sh#t or who's 500 buck piece of crap is fastest it the members .......and banning the clowns does no good ....it's the internet and they just keep coming back so what would you suggest champ ???.

As for lazy ??? faaark bruz I live eat n shit pitbikes and my work and travel with the brotherhood means I'm offline for weeks at a time and just can't log on .... can't be two places at once but I'm sure as sh#t not lazy...I reckon I put the hours in one way or another .... when was the last time you did anything for the industry ??? or the site for that matter.

Here's a suggestion .... what if everyone stopped bitchin about shit that that don't matter and started talkin about BIKES ???

Mods do the best we can but at the end of the day it's up to the individual whether they wanna be a wanker or not ... like I said we've banned hundreds for just this offence but they just come back.

Here's a suggestion .... what if everyone stopped bitchin about shit that that don't matter and started talkin about BIKES ???

Mods

Could not agree more with that statement , lets get back to the core of what miniriders is about - CHINGAAAA BIKES haha.

May I ask why miniriders doesnt delete old posts ? I mean, you search for something and its 2 years old. Keep it fresh, thats what other forums do.
The site is very stale ... and it smells

This is why i never go on miniriders anymore...
No offence but half the guys spend more time on the site braggin; than they do riding their bikes...
I mean, there's tonnes of great advice around MR but theirs some real dickheads around too.
If you ask me, forums should just be for people needing advice on their bike etc. Rather than everyone saying 'my bikes better than urs' and going around bagging ppl...

Just go out and ride, ppl with real skill are out riding, not sitting at the computer looking for people's bikes that they can criticise.

i rekon this tthread should just be deleted

its just going to keep the subject allive lets get rid of it and move on aye fellas

;)

Latest posts

Back