WE need to sort out the forums

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahah kudos to pascal ,I have noticed that you have changed a bit since you got rid of the foxico though as good as it is you dont have to look for praise we all have noticed the positive change with your posts pascal and your education will benifit ahahah.But on a serious note its good that everyone is now becoming more aware of these issues and we must ensure new members are also aware and respect the forum as a community and valuable source of information that would be very hard to obtain for some other wise (such as myself)

I still have my foxico, i am going to sell it or part it out in time. I guess, i thought i'd just do the right thing to help out as a few members have now left. I guess, partly I was hanging around with a bunch of serious guys/engineers all week which may have brain washed me.:confused:

Haha i almost went off topic to ask pascal somthing but i refrained from doing so and sent him a pm :p

its true there is alot of people who would be great mods, and i havent even been on this forum for very long and i can see that! but if everyone just keeps it clean, be mature about it and the site will need only minamal moderation anyway!!

I agree with MITTZ, if everybody stops swearing and just talk about motorbikes rather than how gay people are. I mean, it is a motorbike forum!!
Making snitchy a mod was a great move, it's not the mods doing things wrong, its people being stupid so he mods get sick of it.
It's bad enough that Ben has gone....
Cheers.

Hey peoples, long time no hear.
This is one of the main reasons for me leaving this forum in the first place, I realized that my family commitments were far more important than putting up with idiots going on with utter rubbish.
As well as the forum being under moderated, there was a lack of people moderating themselves.
You have people giving other people bad advice, pretending to know everything about everything regardless of the consequence.(moderators included).
I have also noticed that a lot of people posting in this thread were, and from what I have read over the past few days, still are responsible for this thread being started in the first place.
It's ok to agree with what Unit has said, but it is more important to back up your statements and moderate yourself rather than post here and forget the comments that you just made.
All I can add to this is "time and place" people. "time and place".

P.S. good to be back. even if it is for this 1 post...

this is it tho, if every1 was nice to every1 & tolerant of others the forum would be a better place..

like if some kids asks a silly question coz he dosnt know beta you guys should help not burn..

I've always been overwhelmed by the amount of swearing on this forum. If I were to ban every person that swears and taunts other memebers, we wouldn't have anyone left on here.

It's hard to see all that goes on, and that's why I'm so grateful for Luke, Ben, Brian and Sean, who look out for stuff - these guys rock.

Still, we can't do it for 7000+ members. We really do need more moderators to apply and we've been talking about doing it for some time now. I've just always been hesitant to throw a post up asking for people to nominate themselve to become mods - with all the garbage floating around I tought I'd be asking for it.

That said, when I see threads like these pop up, it reassures me that we can make this place how we want it. I mean we all want this to be a resource where we can read up and discuss mini bikes, right.

Bump Bump

Noticed an abundance in:
-Excessive swearing latley
- Use of Text talk
- Innapropriate grammer that makes posts/threads un-readable
- Picking/ganging up on certain members inparticular Sidney
- Childish behaviour
- Posting in for sale thread with no intrest in buying the item , sick of the 'nice bike good luck with the sale' posts
- NOT USING THE SEARCH BUTTON and clogging forums with ' why won't my bike start' threads without searching for the problem

As a result of this has anyone noticed most of the mod's have left the site. We do not take time to appreciate the input of these moderators and inparticular Coolmodee to moderate the 'Zoo' that is miniriders currently. I please urge you not to post simply for your post count new members.
C'mon guys get your act together and act mature , sick of this behaviour!

it sux that we have to come to this again

but it worked last time didn't it

it's up to you guys as to where we go from here

good luck

face it unit.Some of these members just wont go away

Ive done my part.Now its time for you to do yours everyone

these days it all about getting your post count up as much as you can and being the member with the most posts

i think too that we should have more mods, but there is a point where too many mods will exist and the responibility means nothing,
i am not self nominating myself either, but i will say this, i have put up my hand for the job a couple times before and other people have gotten it and then abused the priviledge or not even used there powers to contain problems, i know they have lives, but part of the responsibility of getting the mod powers is coming on regularly and fixing anything up, i think miniriders (rob) should be having a bit more of a active part in this website as it seems he isnt around much anymore,
enough said it really comes down to every member pulling their own finger out, cutting the bs and getting on with making this website as great as it was when everyone was having active positive input.

ive only been here a short while, not to long, maybe a month?
and it does get pretty depressing here, i dont have a problem with any
of the members on here, i think ur all good people in ur own little ways
but while readin threw some of the forums, it seems alot of you all hate
each other, and instead of coming on, posting ur stuff, and gettin feedback.
its just like your posting your stuff, then sitting around biting ur fingernails
till the first smartass comment get posted, then its 4 pages of nothing but shit talk, save the shit for msn :)
i like it here, this is now my 50forum home, so lets just have a big group hug !
i dont think there needs to be more moderators, i think there needs to be some banning to the consistant people who just like to piss everyone off.
haha..

just my 2 cents !

i have put my hand up to the jobb aswell but nothing has came from it as yet...

i like this forum alot nd has alot of good guys and girls on it and some great info...

as tubes said i can realy only say that there are 1 regular user and 2 others that come on here a fair bit

coolemode is on here regualry and foolspeed and dready are on here a fair bit but snitchy,custom,robb etc etc etc i havnt seen on here for yonks yeh robb comes on here aswell but not as much as i would think that a owner of a site would....

but i say we all get our heads together give the site a new colour scheme and maybe a logo change and stop posting all the BS and we should be back in bussiness again

cheers guys

Theres not actually 7000 members ... only about 700 active and of those only around 200 regulars ... it aint that difficult

Well i come here often ,infact every day

but i see no scence in doing my job anymore as the abuse and crap i recive
aint worth the bother ,why should i run round arfter a bunch of twats playing games

i aint got the time nor the energy ,infact it got to a point where i dont even ride my bikes no more

asking mods to do the job of blahhh i cant be bothered

to the peeps i pm and keep it going on ,shout out

the mods do a good job, some i dont see anymore tho what happend to jezebell, scott? lol

Last edited:
snitchy you are one of the guys on this site that help out the most and helped me out a hell of alot and thanks for that again mate

but come back to the forum and get back on your bikes...and lets get this site back how it was not that long ago

hillz and jezz

have alot on there plate with there girl and work and all

hillz drops in a fare bit so does speed but they do it during the day when there's not so many lil punks posting

as for snitch he is right we have all stoped banning people that swear because it doesn't stop em

so at this stage snitch is sitting back trying to find out why he was addicted to the site in the first place
and quite honestly at the moment that reason is really hard to find
even for me

the only reason i do what i do is for the few that do appreciate it and for the people i know personally on this site

outside of that i just delete the crap without reason

can i ask why unit mx aint a moderator he would be a good a moderator not that you guys arent already lol but well said unit mx

Latest posts

Back