What Do you think of the Dirtmax Yx 150CC Version II

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
version 2? what have the revised and resolved?

only differance is the new style oil cooler and they include a jet kit, i emailed them and asked that's what i was told.
besides that i have 1 of these motors they seem to perform very good straight out of the box with no problems yet..

awsome because i ordered one on sunday but i didnt no to much about them i like it how it has all alloy parts and comes with extras but is there any flaws with this engine?

16.7hp at the flywheel maybe no exhaust and not governed, reved to the point of destruction... similar to how briggs and straton get there readings

mmm...I guess not even close ..I would say its 13HP ...at best!

Chinese Dirtmax will have new type 150cc and 160cc engine , with out oil slinger and make the starting shaft stronger than the old types. New type rare-earth outer rotor kit make the engine performance much better

Chinese Dirtmax will have new type 150cc and 160cc engine , with out oil slinger and make the starting shaft stronger than the old types. New type rare-earth outer rotor kit make the engine performance much better

Hi Tommy.....................How is my 4 Valve heads coming along?

Catch you on MSN.

^^^ do you by any chance know how much these 4 valve head's will retail for and when they will they come out?

I saw Dirtmax bikes in action at the Jam and they go pretty hard ...

^^^ do you by any chance know how much these 4 valve head's will retail for and when they will they come out?

All depends on the exchange rate, but $450.00 should be highest.

Going to china next week, bring some back for testing.

cheers^^^
reasonable price cant wait to get me hands on 1.do you know if the 4v heads are crf or klx type ports?

Latest posts

Back