What Do you think of the Dirtmax Yx 150CC Version II

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im still waiting for mountain goat to show me a standard 125 head where the head bolts arent in the way of the rocker shafts....

i like this thread though... i just been pissing myself for half an hour reading... and so far, all ive seen mountain do in ANY thread is bag things out...never any advice that maybe helps people...but then, hes from portugal, isnt he?

let me refer you to a portuguese book reviewPedro Carolino: English As She Is Spoke containing phrases like these

Idiotisms and Proverbs
The necessity don't know the low.
Few, few the bird make her nest.
He is not valuable to breat that he eat.
Its are some blu stories.
Nothing some money, nothing of Swiss.
He sin in trouble water.
A bad arrangement is better than a process.
He has a good beak.
In the country of blinds, the one eyed man are kings.
To build castles in Espagnish.
Cat scalded fear the cold water.
To do the fine spirit.
With a tongue one go to Roma.
There is not any rnler without a exception.
Take out the live coals with the hand of the cat.
A horse baared don't look him the tooth.
Take the occasion for the hairs.
To do a wink to some body.
So many go the jar to spring, than at last rest there.
He eat untill to can't more.
Which like Bertram, love hir dog.
It want to beat the iron during it is hot.
He is not so devil as he is black.
It is better be single as a bad company.
The stone as roll not heap up not foam.
The shurt him the doar in face.
He has fond the knuckle of the business.
He turns as a weath turcocl.
There is not better sauce who the appetite.
The pains come at horse and turn one's self at foot.
He is beggar as a church rat.
So much go the jar to spring that at last it break there.
To force to forge, becomes smith.
Keep the chestnut of the fire with the cat foot.
Friendship of a child is water into a basket.
At some thing the misforte is good.
Burn the politeness.
Tell me whom thou frequent, I will tell you which you are.
After the paunch comes the dance.
Of the hand to mouth, one lose often the soup.
To look for a needle in a hay bundle.
To craunch the marmoset.
To buy cat in pocket.
To be as a fish into the water.
To make paps for the cats.
To fatten the foot.
To come back at their muttons.

DIALOGUE 16 For To See the Town
Anothony, go to accompany they gentlemen, do they see the town.
We won't to see all that is it remarkable here.
Come with me, if you please.
I shall not forget nothing what can to merit your attention.
Here we are near to cathedral; will you come in there?
We will first to see him in outside, after we shall go in there for to look the interior.
Admire this master piece gothic architecture's.
The chasing of all they figures is astonishing' indeed.
The cupola and the nave are not less curious to see.
What is this palace how I see yonder? It is the town hall.
And this tower here at this side? It is the Observatory.
The bridge is very fine, it have ten arches, and is constructed of free stone.
The streets are very layed out by line and too paved.
What is the circuit of this town? Two leagues.
There is it also hospitals here? It not fail them.
What are then the edifices the worthiest to have seen?
It is the arsnehal, the spectacle's hall, the Cusiomhouse, and the Purse.
We are going too see the others monuments such that the public pawnbroker's office, the plants garden's, the money office's, the library.
That it shall be for another day; we are tired.

DIALOGUE 17 To Inform One'self of a Person
How is that gentilman who you did speak by and by? Is a German.
I did think him Englishman. He is of the Saxony side.
He speak the french very well. Tough he is German, he speak so much well italyan, french, spanish and english, that among the Italyans, they believe him Italyan, he speak the frenche as the Frenches himselves. The Spanishesmen believe him Spanishing, and the Englishes, Englishman. It is difficult to enjoy well so much several languages.

have a giggle;) even on planet minis, he's the same... a lot of hot air and bullshit but no real help...

sorry... i didnt realise just how long that post was... but, hey... it makes as much sense as the mountain goat himself... so i felt i should add it:eek:

BURN THE POLITENESS!!!!!!! :p:p

First of all, those questions were not meant for you.
Secondly, i was looking forward to some VALID answers, not MORE SHIT to add to the pile.

Thirdly, Dont defend MOUNTAIN........., ive read some of his post's, he is as dumb as dogshit.

and thats the thing with this place, everyone has an opinion regardless of who they are..........and i dont have a problem with that, but the thing i have a problem with is that some people here think they have the right to crap on & on......GET REAL

Post replies with some validity, and not crap opon crap...........

High Post count doesnt reflect your intelligane, capabilities or repect you deserve here, it only reflect's how much free time you have, which more so means that your not out riding.................

yeah yeah

we all have our moments

i just had to answer them questions they where easy cant ya tell i got kick out of grade 5

and yeah the keyboard warriors get out on this site but thats part of what makes a good site

most of the time the info is right but when it's not there's guru's out there like cactus to set the kiddy's strait

as for mountain yes he is a china basher but he also rides one
man if i was to ban people for haveing an opinion right or wrong none of us would be here

as for craping on & on i dont know about you but i ride every weekend without fail i just like the sport that much i want to be involved when not rideing

dunno i've had my say

motoluver if you change that bearing out and space the idler gear thing you should be right
if your worried go the 150 but be careful of the kick start gears

, all ive seen mountain do in ANY thread is bag things out...never any advice that maybe helps people...but then, hes from portugal, isnt he?

Hoho...then, my friend ,you are not paying attention what you read in the last two month you are on this forum, heh???:p
Iam a bit longer around here ,you know ;)..and lately I pretty much off the record...only responding to things that practically jump off the screen...all you and this other keyboard warriors can kiss my butt goodby now, ok...I won^t bother nobody anymore if this is what you think...no Problem..cheers!!:p

you did bag out the diesel oil,mountain, so i guess its not all bullshit and hot air...:eek:
diesel oil in a moto engine really had me giggling...:p

but wheres this head to prove me wrong? not all heads are alike maybe?

and hey, its raining and i get off work at midnight so i got time to war with my keyboard:)

wee, i love bitch posts:p

haha another thread that keeps on giving

Hoho...then, my friend ,you are not paying attention what you read in the last two month you are on this forum, heh???:p
Iam a bit longer around here ,you know ;)..and lately I pretty much off the record...only responding to things that practically jump off the screen...all you and this other keyboard warriors can kiss my butt goodby now, ok...I won^t bother nobody anymore if this is what you think...no Problem..cheers!!:p

No LOVE lost here. yippe kia yaa Mudda F*****

so waht if i been on a FORUM for two months? about as long as ive had internet access:eek: i been round engines for 26...and rarely find one i cant get going again... though i admit, a two stroke thats had water in the crank for five years beat me, and a rotary with chipped chrome in the epitrochoid, and water damage as well... both due to lack of parts and money...and maybe desire?

i actually only came on here trying to find equivalent sprockets for china bikes...the ct70/z50 does not fit a lifan 125. though i was led to believe they would... and found liked the view... except a certain person just came across as a wanker...need i mention names?

i actually like a good paella...

tão nenhum sentimento duro, irmão, mas tenta talvez ser útil pela primeira vez;)

4 valves engine head

Dirtmax factory in China have already finished the 4 Valves engine head and cylinder for upgrade the YX 150cc and YX 160cc engine , the pistons size is 62mm

thats a freaking LIE!!...its the poor craftmanship, that cause this incidents..besides the constructive mess ,they made with the flywheels(too much advance) and the missing slinger(and no oilfilter)...:p...some of this engines disintegrated in the first two hours of their lives... so please, give me a break!!..You don^t have to sugarcoat this matter anymore...this yx things are plain a waist of money!!!!:mad:

I am with spoonta...this engine is a abortion...period!!

YX engine had already improved the crancase and bearing , and also make the countershafter much stronger than old type .
The lates information from Dirtmax in China is that they have already finished the 4 vavles engine head and cylinder to upgrade the performane and power for the YX engine

yeah the 4 valve heads are already on the market in australia have been for nearly 2 months..

but there shit

the valves are tiny and the ports arn't big enough to fit my little finger through

harrods haven't flow tested it yet but my expectations are low to say the least

and yx have made a fix for the case but they run a needle roller brg that isn't a standard size either so they've f'ed up again

but they do what they do

roost i work for bsc but you new that i thought

YX engine had already improved the crancase and bearing , and also make the countershafter much stronger than old type .
The lates information from Dirtmax in China is that they have already finished the 4 vavles engine head and cylinder to upgrade the performane and power for the YX engine

:p:p...are you a parrot...??' you post up the same answer 3times...:p...BTW it doesn`t make it true though!!

What diameters are the valves and ports Coolie ? ...

i'll measure for ya

but the valves are smaller than a 10 cent peice and maybe a bit bigger than a $2 coin

i'll confirm that for ya

but there shit

the valves are tiny and the ports arn't big enough to fit my little finger through

harrods haven't flow tested it yet but my expectations are low to say the least

and yx have made a fix for the case but they run a needle roller brg that isn't a standard size either so they've f'ed up again

but they do what they do

roost i work for bsc but you new that i thought
Do you know which type of Standard size could be used on the YX160cc engine ?

cough, cough, ahem....^^^but theyve improved the bearing^^^...so why do you need a standard sized one? or are you referring to the 150?

i still dont see whats wrong with using phosphor bronze/white/babbit metal bearings, that are able to be made to any size needed... by anyone with a lathe and a reamer...

but i dont own a 150 or a 160,(dont really want to, either) so...im just asking....:eek:

why would the guys that drag harleys use bronze bushes in the conrods/cranks if roller bearings/ball bearings were better? at least bushes dont fail too easily? and fill the engine up with little bits of hardened steel? just putting it out there...i already know the answer myself:p

Latest posts

Back