What genre of music are you into?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What genre of music are you into?

• Rock

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Metal

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • RNB

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Rap

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Techno/Trance

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Blues/Jazz

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Pop

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Funk

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Reggae

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Pretty much everything or anything

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Punk

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

benox

Reaction score
Hey folks,

Just interested.. What genre of music are you all into?

You can name a few bands you like in your reply if you wish.

To get the ball rolling, I'll start off
Im into metal, basically any style of metal appeals to me.
Favourite Bands are : Pantera, Megadeth, Metallica, Dream theater and Symphony X.

Also recently got into a bit of reggae, Black Uhuru, Bob Marley etc

Cheers
BenoX

Last edited:
im into metal, death metal, speed metal,heavy metal and horrorcore

yeeeeeah motoluver your my boy i love old school rap like Bone Thugs N Harmony

so yeah old school rap new rap rnb and techno for me!

i like rap, like 2pac notorious big stuff like that.

All 70's blues and rock, Led Zeppelin, black sabbath, pink floyd, acdc, the doors, henderix, frank zappa.

And some metal such as, megadeth, maiden, opeth, the mars volta.

And some fusion jazz and shred bands.

LOL i feel like a bit of a loner now LOL i like things like Panic at the Disco, AFI, My Chemical Romance, 30 Seconds to Mars, that kind of thing. LOL Metallica is pretty dam good though!!!

Haha Ricky your not alone mate.

I went through a phase of Panic but not so much anymore still like AFI heaps though.

I like taking back sunday, Funeral for a friend, Kisschasy, Anberlin and Powderfinger.

All 70's blues and rock, Led Zeppelin, black sabbath, pink floyd, acdc, the doors, henderix, frank zappa.

And some metal such as, megadeth, maiden, opeth, the mars volta.

And some fusion jazz and shred bands.

Amen Flarry, Love floyd, Love sabbath, Love Zeppelin, ACDC Are awesome too - but i've heard them played so many times they just start to shit me now, Hendrix is awesome.

Speaking of sabbath, went to their concert last friday :D
Vinny apice[the drummer of sabbath] did like a 10 minute drum solo, Tommy Iommi shreded the guitar like the god he is!, Dio stole the show.. Not just myself but everyone who has heard him live all say he sounds like when he was 20! and he is 60+. Overall a fantastic concert, probably best thing I've ever been to :D

metal ftw!!!

parkway drive , i killed the prom queen, mnemic

m0p

Amen Flarry, Love floyd, Love sabbath, Love Zeppelin, ACDC Are awesome too - but i've heard them played so many times they just start to shit me now, Hendrix is awesome.

Speaking of sabbath, went to their concert last friday :D
Vinny apice[the drummer of sabbath] did like a 10 minute drum solo, Tommy Iommi shreded the guitar like the god he is!, Dio stole the show.. Not just myself but everyone who has heard him live all say he sounds like when he was 20! and he is 60+. Overall a fantastic concert, probably best thing I've ever been to :D

Bonham used to do a 20 minute solo during moby dick, the band just went off the stage and came back later when he was done.

Dio is deffinately better than Ozzy now, Ozzy's voice isnt what it used to be.

I also listen to "Dio" sometimes (dio's band).

I'm all over the place: Metallica, Panic! at the Disco, Evanescence, Gwen, Techno, Prodigy, Dune, Rammstein ...

i like acdc, the saints, and whole lot of other shot like that, linkin park etc. rock, hiphop, rnb etc.
cheers

i like anything from the classics ie zeplin the doors
then the legends from dire straights, joe satriani, the eagles, pavlovs dog,
to floyd, sabbath,
then some of the greatest metal from metallica, pantera, iron maiden
now the real stuff from dre esy-e doggy dog cube biggie pac
to what i've been listening to of late kottonmouth kings big b some of the greatest punk rap shit i've eva heard
even a touch of the high energy stuff from the ministry my favorate dj would have to be ferry corsen

i reckon if it sounds good listen to it and jam hard

Latest posts

Back