What genre of music are you into?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What genre of music are you into?

• Rock

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Metal

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • RNB

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Rap

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Techno/Trance

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Blues/Jazz

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Pop

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Funk

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Reggae

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Pretty much everything or anything

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Punk

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
Amen Flarry, Love floyd, Love sabbath, Love Zeppelin, ACDC Are awesome too - but i've heard them played so many times they just start to shit me now, Hendrix is awesome.

yeh same here and i love cold chisel and i like some metal/heavy rock or whatever shit its called lol

I hate the dumb doof-doof stuff that sounds the same blarring out of any car!

Heavy metal & rock! :D

To me rap has no musical value and isnt worth listening to.

yea i agree aswel lol.

refused, 30 seconds to mars, enter shikari, all the techno, afi, pitbull daycare...mostly all the hard/emo/rock music...but then there always comes a song that i like from the other categories...

:)

yea i agree aswel lol.

all the techno

I don't really see how you could say you agree with flarry about the rap comment when you like techno. Techno is shit aswell, few songs mixed together and a bass line that goes "DOOF DOOF DOOF"

I don't really see how you could say you agree with flarry about the rap comment when you like techno. Techno is shit aswell, few songs mixed together and a bass line that goes "DOOF DOOF DOOF"

Exactly right, how is techno good?

yea i agree aswel lol.

refused, 30 seconds to mars, enter shikari, all the techno, afi, pitbull daycare...mostly all the hard/emo/rock music...but then there always comes a song that i like from the other categories...

:)

bloody emo music mate you wanna grow up before you hang yourself

and sidney have you eva tryed to stand in front of a mixing deck and tryed to make music grow up buddy
you will take a differant opinion when your old enough to go clubbing

bloody emo music mate you wanna grow up before you hang yourself

and sidney have you eva tryed to stand in front of a mixing deck and tryed to make music grow up buddy
you will take a differant opinion when your old enough to go clubbing

Agreed. Techno can get fairly intense when your off your head.

techno is lame ,bunch of queers on disco buscuits in a recording studio.
Emos should be deported out of australia and sent to some war torn country to learn how good they have it hear in oz.
I love older rock music such as cold chisel and jimmy barnes ,Kiss ,Led Zepplin, ZZ top ,Black sabbath ,Aerosmith
Punk stuff like the misfits (without glenn danzig) ,The clash ,The exploited
Reggae-Bob Marley and the wailers ,pepper (not red hot chilli pepers)
Metal-Kreator ,testament,Manowar,Helloween,Iron Maiden

jeez dont get TOO cranky hey guys...
jesus christ i dnt really care what you think of the music i listen to...if you dont like it thats your choice but dont come on here and bag the shit out of it cos you dont like it...

and yea im not a fuckin emo so dnt tell me to go hang myself you stupid fuck. im sure i dont like some of the shit you listen to but im not gonna giv you shit about it so why should you?

some people on here...

yeh im with Matty! y do u giv a shit wat other fukn ppl listen 2 anyway...u listen 2 wat u wanna lsiten 2...ifu dnt like other pplz music dnt listen 2 it!...
y dnt we giv u shit about the music u listen 2!ill tell ya y coz we are normal ppl not like u stupid fucks!!

GET A LIFE YOU KIDS!!!

Well I couldnt actually read that but I think you're overacting...

yeh im with Matty! y do u giv a shit wat other fukn ppl listen 2 anyway...u listen 2 wat u wanna lsiten 2...ifu dnt like other pplz music dnt listen 2 it!...
y dnt we giv u shit about the music u listen 2!ill tell ya y coz we are normal ppl not like u stupid fucks!!

GET A LIFE YOU KIDS!!!

thats another good point...if you dont like the music people listen to then dont listen to it! and this site is about pitties not fucking music and ive never seen someone go "omg your bike is a piece of shit go hang youself man thats soo gay its just a pathetic piece of plastic crap take it to the dump you fucked up child". but NOOO when it comes to music and peoples choice on what they listen to its all about BAGGING THE SHIT OUT OF WHAT PEOPLE LISTEN TO. its quite pathetic but im sure people reading this now are thinking "this kids a spastic". just so you know im NOT a spastic. i just hate it how people say shit like the above and expect people to go "you know what...i listen to SHIT music...lets change my music choise to rap or somethinig...even tho i hate it...just to be in the trend"

ok now im finished...for now

Latest posts

Back