What genre of music are you into?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What genre of music are you into?

• Rock

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Metal

Votes: 22 57.9%
  • RNB

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Rap

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Techno/Trance

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Blues/Jazz

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Pop

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Funk

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Reggae

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Pretty much everything or anything

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Punk

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
exactly...but there are wankers that think just cos you have black hair you are automatically an emo and should go and slit your wrists...who does that?

Well if you don't look like this homo i guess your normal
Ryan.jpg

emokid28.jpg

Thats why they always get bashed when they go out in public.

fuckin shut up ,jesus christ stop talkin shit everyone (including myself). Music is a personal thing in which all of us have different tastes and perspectives on music ,my ideal song might not be your ideal song who gives a toss as long as you don't take it over board like some of the gone-to-far emo (no not all of you ) sorts are doing by abusing there bodies and shit like slashing their wrists ,have no respect for life or their families.These are the people who need to take a good hard long look at themselves.Thats all in reality theres nothin wrong with emo music its just that like alot of other music genre's people some times take it too far.
Now ill get off my soap box

who the fuck actually slits their wrists?? i know a few poeple who have, and i just stopped talkin to them, lost all respect for them. yes i have black hair, WOW, but i dont go around slittin my wrists and writing suicide notes!

Man im not having a go at you dead set did you not understand my post , i dont give a rat ass if you have black ,red or blue hair you gives a toss and i sure as hell aint saying all people who enjoy emo music go slitting their wrists and write suicide notes
well this girl i went to school with was a real over-the-top emo right she has slits every where on her wrists i mean every where even on the top of her wrists ,the thing was before she became obsessed with emo she use to be a real bright happy girl

Your not talking about old school rap are you??? New age yeh i can see where your coming from...

to right, i hate all this fully hectic black rap and most of the hip hop that has almost turned into rap anyway. i can't believe some of the shit my mates listen to and think is the best stuff out there, they think it makes them cool?

as for my own tastes, well you can hardly say it all in a post, most of my playlists will have alot of different stuff, but no rappity.
could be from- Bexta, pink floyd, mos, whitlams, nervana, metalica, dj tiesto, cat stevens, vast, Brand new and whatever. like electric light orchestra lol.

to right, i hate all this fully hectic black rap and most of the hip hop that has almost turned into rap anyway. i can't believe some of the shit my mates listen to and think is the best stuff out there, they think it makes them cool?

as for my own tastes, well you can hardly say it all in a post, most of my playlists will have alot of different stuff, but no rappity.
could be from- Bexta, pink floyd, mos, whitlams, nervana, metalica, dj tiesto, cat stevens, vast, Brand new and whatever. like electric light orchestra lol.

tiesto rocks seen him a cpople of times he's done some great sets ha

anyone for public enemy?
no not my cupper tea lol

YEA ELO are awesome.

I recently got this album (3 disc set) of the London Symphony Orchestra playing pop and rock songs from the 70's 80's and 90's... It's awesome.

Latest posts

Back